flower-shilling

Daily Dose of WTF?

I need to change the above statement.I thought we have jiffy but the truth is I dont even know what is it.We have Jif(cleaning stuff) wich I thought is Jiffy 😁 😁
Probably safer to consume

Deadly ‘Toxic shock syndrome’ spreading across Japan at a record pace - NHKSince the start of the year, 801 cases of hemolytic streptococcus have been recorded in the country, which is almost three times more than in the same period last year.In severe form, the disease can lead to tissue necrosis of the arms and legs and even death. Doctors believe that the slightest damage to the skin can become an entry point for bacteria, and urge people to treat even minor wounds.Experts attribute the increase in infection rates to the easing of measures against the pandemic, which has led to an increase in pharyngitis caused by the same type of bacteria.

Deadly ‘Toxic shock syndrome’ spreading across Japan at a record pace - NHKSince the start of the year, 801 cases of hemolytic streptococcus have been recorded in the country, which is almost three times more than in the same period last year.In severe form, the disease can lead to tissue necrosis of the arms and legs and even death. Doctors believe that the slightest damage to the skin can become an entry point for bacteria, and urge people to treat even minor wounds.Experts attribute the increase in infection rates to the easing of measures against the pandemic, which has led to an increase in pharyngitis caused by the same type of bacteria.
Auto immune deficiency.

Back