flower-shilling

Daily Dose of WTF?

There has not been any McDonald's in Iceland since October 31, 2009. Their country dislikes fast food cultures because of the preservatives & toxic chemicals within fast food chains. The last McDonald’s meal to sell from the franchise has been on display in a museum ever since that date & even 14 years later… The meal is still intact
🤢

Untitled.jpeg

cbdc?
Hackers Stole 340,000 Social Security NumbersUS consulting firm Greylock McKinnon Associates disclosed a data breach in which hackers stole as many as 341,650 Social Security numbers.The data breach was disclosed on Friday on Maine's government website.GMA told victims, "your personal and Medicare information was likely affected in this incident," which includes names, dates of birth, home address, some medical information and health insurance information, and Medicare claim numbers, which included Social Security numbers.GMA took nine months to determine the extent of the breach and notify victims. It's unclear why it took this long.

In an interview with US journalist Tucker Carlson, Telegram founder Pavel Durov complained about excessive attention from the FBI and other intelligence agencies “wherever we came to the US.”

Durov told Carlson how an intelligence agency attempted to convince his employee to provide access to Telegram’s code.

“Last time I was in the US I brought an engineer that is working for Telegram. And there was an attempt to secretly hire my engineer behind my back by cyber security officers or agents, whatever they are called,” Durov said.

“They were curious to learn which open source libraries are integrated to the Telegram app on the client side. And they were trying to persuade him to use certain open source tools that he would then integrate into Telegram's code that, in my understanding, would serve as backdoors,” Durov explained

Russian bought $88m of gold from dealer in Changi to launder funds for Ukraine invasion :p fake news everywhere​

Back