flower-shilling

Silver Price Watch

It's worth paying close attention to the markets right now. A $33 target by the end of the week would be an ideal start to next month.

Patience is needed at this level. Let silver do its thing at the $31 it's healthy for POS in moving forward

Last edited:
Patience is needed at this level. Let silver do its thing at the $31 it's health for POS in moving forward
I'm expecting explosive price action
The Bomb Boom GIF by GoArmy

Acquaintance of mine is thinking of selling some silver to buy gold. Silver should break through 35 on the way to 50 after he pulls the trigger. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_2024-09-25-09-25-59-85_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg

Monthly charts look good. Current candle looks decent. Hoping for a push up to $33.50 then a pull back to $33 by the weekly close.

But If Silver was to be "managed", now would be the time to slam it back down. But I don't think they can get away with it for much longer. The more they keep Silver so undervalued, the more appealing it is to investors.

Who here remembers Scott Minerd's call for silver investment? He was right then and his call is even more relevant now.

Sadly, I've learnt when searching for his video that he was a member of the 'Died Suddenly' party in 2022. Conveniently after he called the stock market a Ponzi bubble and put the spotlight on silver. 63 years young

If it breaks out from here look out , tho I have seen many a waterfall of silver in my time! I'm interested in the chart big time now how this plays the game around the 32 level

A cross and 3 white soldiers I'm in. Tight stop loss as always ;)
hope this run is our time for silver I've been waiting many years for this Screenshot_20240926-184404_TradingView.jpg

It will come backdown and test that 32 for sure. It will even test that 31 again! Hopefully not for a lifetime.The metal has been dragged on the bottom of a bulls nuts for so long let it be

Back