flower-shilling

Silver Price Watch

Appreciate the research and efforts you guys put in ive done abit but fall off, an interest and passion inspires and keeps us all up to date :) Cheers

Could also mean the end of personal ownership of silver. If you dont hand it over you are killing poor weeping gaia. Dont under estimate the climate death cult's ability to mobilise the mobs toward seizure of anything that might enable you to be independent of their welfare technate.

They already did it with the 'your killing grandma' spin on their latest depopulation effort. Obviously this sounds histrionic and an exageration however they really are going hard for 2030 depop.

They already did it with the 'your killing grandma' spin on their latest depopulation effort. Obviously this sounds histrionic and an exageration however they really are going hard for 2030 depop.

We're on the same page with this. Making private ownership illegal and the depopulation agenda are two potential downsides to the long-term stacker. The consequence of which will extend far beyond our interest in the metal. But depopulation would result in a drastic decline in demand which will probably negate the need for making private ownership illegal.

We're on the same page with this. Making private ownership illegal and the depopulation agenda are two potential downsides to the long-term stacker. The consequence of which will extend far beyond our interest in the metal. But depopulation would result in a drastic decline in demand which will probably negate the need for making private ownership illegal.
Its a possibility but imo highly unlikely, confiscation of physical its been done with gold to those who actually handed theirs over but never silver,while getting rarer its still plentiful above ground in many forms...even silverware and jewellery among other things,still mined majority as a by-product and still has large untapped desposits under ground as yet unmined as its unprofitable to do so. A slow and steady appreciation due to its properties and hopefully lessening of manipulation of its small market is what i hope for. I worry sometimes on conversion-physical Gold/silver/platinum,etc for CBDC and the allowance to do so as levels of control now ridiculous and sickening. But if we cant have the benefits of insurance and $ outside the garbage system and we believe our metals will be confiscated and rendered worthless then whats the point? At times i see all the oppressive bullshit and the weight on us pressing down without escape as its impossible now to be free in most ways that can doubt even precious metals...but if have faith in nothing then any hope in shit is gone. Physical assets without 3rd party risk-without taxes and fees take that and then we truly own nothing, even fkd with thoughts in our head

Its a possibility but imo highly unlikely, confiscation of physical its been done with gold to those who actually handed theirs over but never silver,while getting rarer its still plentiful above ground in many forms...even silverware and jewellery among other things,still mined majority as a by-product and still has large untapped desposits under ground as yet unmined as its unprofitable to do so. A slow and steady appreciation due to its properties and hopefully lessening of manipulation of its small market is what i hope for. I worry sometimes on conversion-physical Gold/silver/platinum,etc for CBDC and the allowance to do so as levels of control now ridiculous and sickening. But if we cant have the benefits of insurance and $ outside the garbage system and we believe our metals will be confiscated and rendered worthless then whats the point? At times i see all the oppressive bullshit and the weight on us pressing down without escape as its impossible now to be free in most ways that can doubt even precious metals...but if have faith in nothing then any hope in shit is gone. Physical assets without 3rd party risk-without taxes and fees take that and then we truly own nothing, even fkd with thoughts in our head

It's almost irrelevant how much silver is underground or in other forms like jewellery and silverware. What matters is available silver to meet market demand. When entire economies are dependant on a metal in short supply, someone has to go without. It will become an issue of national security when militaries cannot access silver.

What we'll probably see is a campaign from governments to sell our jewellery, silverware and Bullion first. This will be accompanied with a sharp increase in price and the halting or restriction of production from government Mints. There will be signs before a buy back/confiscation takes place.

The US mint has been caught out intentionally limiting their production already (claiming it's a planchet shortage). They are in violation of the US code Chapter 31, Section 5112 (e) that requires them to produce coins in quantities sufficient to meet public demand... So we're already seeing this on small scale today.

As for below ground deposits: Remember that it doesn't matter how big the deposit is. What's important is the production capacity of the mine. A very large open pit mine will still have a production capacity of about 40-50 Mozs per year. Additionally, silver being mined as a by-product doesn't help at all. A gold, copper, zinc or lead mine isn't going to try to increase production to target silver. Also, we're expected to reach peak copper, lead and zinc mine production by 2028-2032, which will result in less silver mined as a by-product.

There's a lot to unpack when looking at the supply side of silver. The facts are that we're seeing 200+ Moz deficits. These deficits are being negated by aboveground stockpiles, and that's the only reason the price suppression is possible. There stockpiles will eventually run out, and when they do, we'll have major corporations and militaries around the world competing for scraps. We then have to ask: who will take priority? Mints will be the first to go (because making coins and bars will not take priority over making bombs etc), and a campaign for scrap metal refining will be enacted to come after jewellery and silverware.

^^^ with all of this said, that's exactly why China is encouraging it's citizens to buy gold and silver. It's so they can come in and take it from them when the timing is favourable. Silver is the second most useful commodity on the planet. Our modern world relies so heavily on silver that it only comes second to oil. Making private ownership of Bullion illegal is an easy course of action to take for such a necessary commodity. Much easier to target the very few with silver, than locking down the entire world and getting them to take an experimental shot 💉

Silver was Confiscated by Franklin D Roosevelt, too!​

Silver was Confiscated by Franklin D Roosevelt, too!​

One of the exclusions is up to 500ozs of Silver sweepings 😆

"Silver held for industrial, professional, or artistic use and unmelted scrap silver and silver sweepings in an amount not exceeding in the aggregate 500 fine troy ounces belonging to any one person"

No tail on the new weekly candle indicates we'll probably be going down to mid/low $30 before we move up
Screenshot_2024-09-16-15-30-08-72_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg

It will be interesting oneday when the price of PMs are not priced in a dominant USD. BRICS is a game changer if they can form an international money pool, and piss the comex exchange house off. Oneday it will happen. China / Russia are already making moves in this direction choking the US and the EU of major resources. The US is a debt ridden timebomb and when it folds fiat that is not back by pms will burn hard and their economy's could very well collapse. Interesting times!

Last edited:
It will be interesting oneday when the price of PMs are not priced in a dominant USD. BRICS is a game changer if they can form an international money pool, and piss the comex exchange house off. Oneday it will happen. China / Russia are already making moves in this direction choking the US and the EU of major resources. The US is a debt ridden timebomb and when it folds fiat that is not back by pms will burn hard and their economy's could very collapse. Interesting times!

I wonder what it will take for the USD to eventually be dethroned? And I can't help but feel this is all part of the plan to move towards a one-world-currency.

A one world currency! Now wouldn't that be smart? The currency would have to be a metal of importance. Not Gold. no, but silver as this metal is more important to manufacturing and economy's than gold itself. Gold sits in a room and does farkall silver moves markets.

Back