flower-shilling

Cashless Society - Ultimate Control

Holdfast

Silveroo
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
When electronic funds are the only means of settling a transaction how will you be affected?

Examples:

*Id like to sell my precious metal. - Sorry, the sale of gold is prohibited.

*I'd like to buy one roll of toilet paper. - Sorry, although you went to another shop to double up, you cannot purchase a second roll.

*I'd like to buy two loafs of bread. - As above.

*I'd like to buy 65L of petrol. - As above.

*I'd like to pay my NRMA membership. - Sorry, we don't take cash.

The supporters of a cashless society are wishing for total control by the government.

A cashless society i

They're talking about "programmable" money in the form of CBDCs. Most countries are progressing this for release by mid 2023.

If for whatever reason you say the wrong thing, because you know we?re seeing censorship increasing, then that money can essentially be programmed to be used against you.

With a CBDC, all [the government] have to do really is program that money so you can?t spend it on certain things.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/programmable-money-should-terrify-you-layah-heilpern

There was also talk of having money that expires to "reduce inflation". Meaning you cannot have savings.

blow up NS2, cut the gas. quake disrupted power lines. shooting balloon, to firing at aliens objects
Russian hacker took over Natos computers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwjKXsHOduo
Adams/ North made a similar more in depth Australia-centric presentation about 4 years ago. They're trying it on.

I saw an article or YouTube yesterday about supermarkets limiting the amount that can be withdrawn in cash each day. I think it had senator Rennick saying that banks, not supermarkets and post offices, had a social obligation to provide cash.

Anyway what struck me is that banks and big businesses are claiming that most (a very large %) of customers don't use cash. Yet the volume of people who want cash is causing a problem for non bank businesses. How could that be?

Also couldn't the licence of the banks be conditional on providing a certain number of branches in cities and regions that provide cash.

I don't get cash payments very often through my business. Lately I've been getting a few, which is great. Each time I do, I have a big chat with them about keeping the cash economy alive and how much I value their involvement.

On a secondary note, I had to go into the bank today and request a new card because mine had expired. I'm surprised they didn't send it out automatically. Anyway, I told the clerk what I needed and she instantly asked if I had the app. I said I did but came in to get it done in person (I was in the area anyway). You should've seen how difficult she was being, insisting I should do it on the app!? I had to insist three times for her to do it through her systems. She spent more time arguing with me about the app than it took her to do it for me. I'm sure she'll complain when she's made redundant from automation but does everything in her power to let it happen.

I don't get cash payments very often through my business. Lately I've been getting a few, which is great. Each time I do, I have a big chat with them about keeping the cash economy alive and how much I value their involvement.

On a secondary note, I had to go into the bank today and request a new card because mine had expired. I'm surprised they didn't send it out automatically. Anyway, I told the clerk what I needed and she instantly asked if I had the app. I said I did but came in to get it done in person (I was in the area anyway). You should've seen how difficult she was being, insisting I should do it on the app!? I had to insist three times for her to do it through her systems. She spent more time arguing with me about the app than it took her to do it for me. I'm sure she'll complain when she's made redundant from automation but does everything in her power to let it happen.
More waking up is good to see...the reality is dawning on even previously oblivious people that were getting screwed over on all fronts, only when frustration builds turns to anger then they act and hopefully not to late. Went into branch here its small town, big line up only two tellers and reduced hrs 4hr days now. Asked if had the app i just say no ;) sign there was suspect and thinly disguised with 3 simple lines didnt have phone unfortunately. Something like more rules and regulations and last line "more protection" for customers. Reading between lines imo means more control,monitoring and restriction. Almost see bars of a cage in my mind haha. Same people who defend and protect institutional/corporations rules dont seem to realise they're worthless to them

Back