flower-shilling

Cashless Society - Ultimate Control

Holdfast

Silveroo
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
When electronic funds are the only means of settling a transaction how will you be affected?

Examples:

*Id like to sell my precious metal. - Sorry, the sale of gold is prohibited.

*I'd like to buy one roll of toilet paper. - Sorry, although you went to another shop to double up, you cannot purchase a second roll.

*I'd like to buy two loafs of bread. - As above.

*I'd like to buy 65L of petrol. - As above.

*I'd like to pay my NRMA membership. - Sorry, we don't take cash.

The supporters of a cashless society are wishing for total control by the government.

A cashless society i

They're talking about "programmable" money in the form of CBDCs. Most countries are progressing this for release by mid 2023.

If for whatever reason you say the wrong thing, because you know we?re seeing censorship increasing, then that money can essentially be programmed to be used against you.

With a CBDC, all [the government] have to do really is program that money so you can?t spend it on certain things.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/programmable-money-should-terrify-you-layah-heilpern

There was also talk of having money that expires to "reduce inflation". Meaning you cannot have savings.

blow up NS2, cut the gas. quake disrupted power lines. shooting balloon, to firing at aliens objects
Russian hacker took over Natos computers

Trappers Bakery in Goulburn. Paid cash and even got to use the dying phrase "Keep the change".

Attachments

• IMG20230401151253.jpg
    IMG20230401151253.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwjKXsHOduo
Adams/ North made a similar more in depth Australia-centric presentation about 4 years ago. They're trying it on.

I saw an article or YouTube yesterday about supermarkets limiting the amount that can be withdrawn in cash each day. I think it had senator Rennick saying that banks, not supermarkets and post offices, had a social obligation to provide cash.

Anyway what struck me is that banks and big businesses are claiming that most (a very large %) of customers don't use cash. Yet the volume of people who want cash is causing a problem for non bank businesses. How could that be?

Also couldn't the licence of the banks be conditional on providing a certain number of branches in cities and regions that provide cash.

Back