flower-shilling

Cashless Society - Ultimate Control

The growth of data centres in Canberra is massive.
Usually about half the size of a Bunnings.
My gut tells me these are being built in preparation for the digital prison system
At least 6 I can think of
Are they mainly out near the airport?

I had to insist three times for her to do it through her systems. She spent more time arguing with me about the app than it took her to do it for me. I'm sure she'll complain when she's made redundant from automation but does everything in her power to let it happen.

It's as if they don't even realize they're making themselves redundant.

The other day a cashier at the supermarket asked me if I could use the self-check out. I don't use them because it keeps people employed and there's fewer and fewer self checkouts that accept cash these days.

The other day a cashier at the supermarket asked me if I could use the self-check out. I don't use them because it keeps people employed and there's fewer and fewer self checkouts that accept cash these days.

I'm the same. I avoid them out of principal. If no checkouts are open, I'll ask them to open one. If they refuse, then I'll ask them to serve me through the self service. These corporate giants need to be taken down a notch. I'm surprised how many people accept it and I personally think it's damaging to society, as it limits human interaction and lowers our standards of service.

I just dont go to supermarkets...I try to support small businesses even if they a bit more expensive which I understand why.I just try to do my bit any way I can:)

I just dont go to supermarkets...I try to support small businesses even if they a bit more expensive which I understand why.I just try to do my bit any way I can:)

We do most of our food shopping at local farmer's markets. For meat I go to the local butcher. But for things like pet food, rubbish bags, soap ... etc I buy at the supermarket.

We do most of our food shopping at local farmer's markets. For meat I go to the local butcher. But for things like pet food, rubbish bags, soap ... etc I buy at the supermarket.
you can make your own pet food(hopefully you dont have a dino:),buy soap at the markets and rubbish bags at the small stores:)

Back