flower-shilling

6 people dead in stabbings!

I'm not sure what is more concerning. The police having powers to stop and search people at random, or the kids with knives. Not the country I grew up in.

L
I'm not sure what is more concerning. The police having powers to stop and search people at random, or the kids with knives. Not the country I grew up in.

Lots of kids with knives in my childhood, stabbings too. Raw data of stabbing victim rates per capita 1984 vs 2024? As for cops, it is actually impossible since mid 2021 for an intelligent or trustworthy critical thinker to be employed in the force...so there isnt really a police force. Im not sure what they are but they need a new name. Im no animal activist but pigs just really isnt fair...

L

Lots of kids with knives in my childhood, stabbings too. Raw data of stabbing victim rates per capita 1984 vs 2024? As for cops, it is actually impossible since mid 2021 for an intelligent or trustworthy critical thinker to be employed in the force...so there isnt really a police force. Im not sure what they are but they need a new name. Im no animal activist but pigs just really isnt fair...
I agree, except I do not remember knives being used to stab people. Everyone had pen knives or a Swiss army knife as a useful tool.

Back