flower-shilling

6 people dead in stabbings!

An inquest into the killers interactions with government agencies and NSW police's response...

Does this not sound like a setup to give more powers to profile and control us? And $18 Million??? How in the world would such an inquiry cost $18 Million?

Screenshot_2024-04-15-13-41-21-16_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

The lack of blood is noteworthy. The selective targeting of the attacker is curious, especially the decision to leave easy targets. I don't believe this would be the only footage available, with each shop and the mall itself having extensive surveillance systems... I find that very odd.

JUST IN. Bishop Mari Mari Emmanuel of the Assyrian Church in Australia has just been attacked by an armed assailant during a church service in Sydney, Australia.

I remember Andrew Colvin addressing parliament in September 2014. He said words to the effect “sometimes we know somebody did something but we don’t have the evidence to support that assertion, so we need the power to fit up suspects.
December 2014, the Lindt stunt unfolded across the road from the TV station.
Despite the new legislation (@2014)banning the reporting of “operational matters” the TV corporation pumped the story into the lounge rooms across the country.

Journalists”at the time & still were threatened with 8 years prison for reporting on operational matters.
Problem solution reaction as previously mentioned

I was just reading about how SA wants to beef up their security in malls. There is such a clear agenda behind this. The end of that last video sums it up perfectly:

"to keep the public protected....at all times".

Looks like granade will be traded widely, marketted as buy my cats tuna, just like buy me a coffee idea.

Back