flower-shilling

6 people dead in stabbings!

Muslims in Australia will be treated like victims when a small number of people lash out at them and politicians will bend over backwards to console them.

My opinion is that this will see an authoritarian crack down on people like you and me. People who oppose government mandates or actions and have the temerity to voice these opinions online.
They will blame online hate speech for radicalisation and the subsequent action of this deranged individual and introduce laws to " stop it happening again" 🙄
Except it won't be targeting Islamists, they are a protected group,it will target people who refuse to do as they are told ie take the jab, wear a mask, etc.

Check this out.

It sounds like the police officer says "Joel" followed by "EMS Shots fired" when she appears to speak into her radio. Not only is calling out his name a bit unusual, she also has a very calm demeanor, which I find strange given the circumstances.

Notice the camera and how it's being filmed. The style between all footage is the same, most of which is from the upper level. They zoom in and pan around in near synchronicity. This wouldn't be a big deal normally but it's the only type of footage shown. That mall would be littered with cameras and his every move would've been captured.

When it goes to the next scene, notice how causally the police officer walks up to the victim. There are two gentlemen worth mentioning, one with a dark suit and one with a white shirt. The guy with the white shirt just acknowledges the officer, has a brief interaction as if she passed him something, and then leaves the scene in a very unlikely way, as if he had somewhere to be. Then, without any real urgency, the police offer walks up to what appeared to be an unresponsive body, and starts performing compressions. But not on the chest, or in any realistic manner, but on the victim's stomach.

No blood to be seen anywhere except from video and images of Joel laying dead.

Back