flower-shilling

No prize The Trading Game #1

Competition does not have a prize.
The Trading Game
In this virtual trading game your initial cash balance is $100,000 AUD. The player with the highest portfolio value at the end of the game wins.

Use leverage carefully, as your game will end if your total balance falls below $1.

No prize in this first game. But there will be in future games.

I'm in the middle of buying a house so I got distracted a left a -20x trade open too long which wiped me out.

I'll definitely take on all those suggestions. In addition to the stop loss, maybe have a buy price option too.

I was watching the game progress at the beginning. It was getting close between yourself and @200oz for a while.

I was watching the game progress at the beginning. It was getting close between yourself and @200oz for a while.

There was a time when we were both on $131,000 and the market volatility landed me two 40c trades in less than a few minutes. Once I broke away beyond $200k it was all over. When you start at $100k, a 1c movement in price on max leverage is $450. By the end, a 1c price movement for me was $11,000. But if you don't analyse the charts, you're just hoping and guessing where the price will go.

That's a good idea having buy/sell orders. As long as it's not too much effort. Before you know it, there'll be a legit Silveroos trading platform 😏

I did a deep analysis of the chart, meaning I glanced at it and its pretty much $30. That means it will either get smacked down and my max leverage trade makes me rich in a game, or it goes over 30 and I profit in real life.
Either way I'll be pretty happy.
with how volatile its been recently, I don't think closing the week without a decent move is an option.

Sorry, I meant a real trade. That's awesome 😎
I'm sorry if I've been vague about my trade's in the past! But I don't like other's following in my footsteps. I have my way and hope other's make a dollar their way. Cheers

That was a big move, FINALLY past 30usd!!
I wonder what will happen next weeks and months..
Historically when it takes off, it really takes off.

What the? I thought the game was over on Thursday when you posted the leaderboard? I was annoyed that It ended so soon because I had a $2M position at 20x leverage that I had placed at the low of the correction. Haha, turns out it hadn't ended but I wasn't looking at it anymore and my absence landed a $3.1m profit!! There's no way I would've held that position the whole time if I thought the game was still going.

I must say, the timing to put out a new Gold and Silver trading game was impeccable, given the historical significance of what took place in the markets.

I traded the candles as I would have on a real trade platform, and made a nice profit so I'm happy. Well done to the winner

Back