flower-shilling

Silver Price Watch

Also be careful of the Friday night smack downs on silver! This is a very real trend from the greedy manipulation on wall Street goons. Good luck
Yes i watch considerably more than i ever buy for just a few years but the last 24 hrs and the first 6 hrs of the week are so manipulated I dont look except to think 'aah the old friday trick!!' I would prob be obsessed if i traded.

looks like the physical will force the hands of paper. get the pop corn ready, got a show to watch soon enuff

"The recent surge of PoS has been impressive, wouldn't you agree? Upon reviewing the daily price charts for Silver, it's evident that Elliot Wave 3 has been the most prolonged and robust wave as with most times." Profit taking will ensure.

Last edited:
"The recent surge of PoS has been impressive, wouldn't you agree? Upon reviewing the daily price charts for Silver, it's evident that Elliot Wave 3 has been the most prolonged and robust wave as with most times." Profit taking will ensure.

I would've loved to see it bust a hole in $30 before the pull back. $30 support has a nice ring to it.

Possibly a rebound off the moving average if $26 support holds up.

Screenshot_2024-05-01-14-41-23-70_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg

the good stuff haven't really surface yet, may be later
good to buy more stuff
no gst

Those candles for silver look so enticing for a long! But is it a trap? Friday smack downs I hate so much. I'll drink beer instead and be happy.

Back