flower-shilling

Silver Price Watch

when there is discounts, usually the price heading south then after

since there were heavy rain/flooding in China, so the pandas flow here
it is 10 M pandas for 2023, it is bullion 30g silver
nice competitive price, grab them while it last

we will never know that the past can still be a good indicator of lower prices lol

When spot is 33.48

the discount is worth it, given the price is similar to the Perth Mint Selling their 1oz bar (Kangaroo 1oz Minted Silver Bar in Pouch)

Perth Mint Silver Dragon Bar 2022 - 1 oz AUD 40.05

The Perth Mint is in damage mode if you ask me. I use to buy many of their products going back to as far as the early 80's. Now I wouldn't even touch the crap that they spit out. I've lost all faith in them as an ethical company. Don't buy any of the over priced dragon crap that they want to gouge top dollars from you, because you won't make shit from them. F@rk the P mint

when the holder of 10,000 bars unload to the dealer, the past premium is gone, they are selling at below recent products prices. most important is to buy them when price is low. skip those crazy prices.

today got a Valcambi Silver CombiBar 10 x 10g for -$100 discount to the retail price, lucky

Big spike in the AUD/USD. Honestly, it looks likes it's on a path to 80c, which may mean much lower metal prices if they don't play catch up.

Screenshot_2023-11-07-00-21-32-26_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-07-00-36-22-94_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg

Silver ON SALE SIGN is up again

aud is A$40.48

Silver ON SALE SIGN is up again

aud is A$40.48

I reminisce to the days in 2018 when you couldn't move silver at $22 AUD. For me it was a no-brainer, as it was a time when it cost more for primary silver mines to mine it out of the ground than it did for us to buy it in Bullion form. Still, very few stackers sought to load up because it was coming off the back of a 7 year bear market.

Wish for pull back to add, not sure can be had.
Adding a year target in just first month, the rest of 11 months are for waiting.

Just my speculation on the silver price matter, I feel in my deep down dark waters that pos needs and wants to go higher! I'm still searching for clues in research. I'm extra long if the candles on the chart pop up. Good luck mates this could be a good one if it pays off.

Hi boss. What happened to the price of PMs at the time of posting in the threads? Did it all get too hard? If so all good as I personally found it as a handy tool for me. Cheers respect your work.

Back