flower-shilling

Silver Price Watch

ABC are starting to list silver as pre-order.

Looks like fomo may be hitting the markets during the recent price hike

Screenshot_2024-04-04-14-56-12-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

What goes up must come down. But! For how long? Is in my brain. I'm so mixed in my feelings about the POS. Watch and wait I suppose

It will probably bounce around then test 50USD.
Then... I mean once it goes through 50USD it will already be well through previous highs in other currency as well and it's off.

But there are plenty of metals at the dealers, for now, with the ongoing sale, discounted prices to make room for buy backs.

Good stuff started to appear when price is higher.

It will probably bounce around then test 50USD.
Then... I mean once it goes through 50USD it will already be well through previous highs in other currency as well and it's off.
Huh! USD? Silver spot? Or AUD? Possible long-term AUD maybe but, not in USD not yet..

I mean USD, I think if it gets to 30 and hold it, 50 could happen really quickly from there.
Maybe I'm overly hopeful.
I don't think you're overly hopeful. Some members may have seen the post where India imported the entire monthly global mine supply in February. The projected deficit this year is set to be 400 million Oz's. The only reason silver has been smashed back down in previous instances is because they've used undisclosed aboveground reserves to meet market demand. The question nobody can answer is how much is left? The truth we all know is that silver supply is finite and these aboveground reserves will eventually be depleted. If they've been utilised for over 50 years, it's fair to assume the free market forces will overcome the ability to manage the price of Silver any day now. Once these stockpiles are depleted, a price more aligned with silvers natural ratio to gold will be more than likely.... And $50 USD silver will be a minor hurdle to jump over.

silver can crash as it happened before-the only way for gold is up:) most people would sell silver (if need to) before gold
I agree with you friend but time and time again we’ve seen silver slingshot up to follow a run in gold. It’s always important to have both because for weeks I couldn’t sell any silver and had to sell gold instead. Always dangerous to not have both.

I mean USD, I think if it gets to 30 and hold it, 50 could happen really quickly from there.
Maybe I'm overly hopeful.
Well I hope you are Right! That would push my stack into multiples of $100000's . But I can not see it yet. If it breaks $30usd and bounces off that resistance to new highs in future games then yes game on as anything is possible in the new world order .

She looks nice with a 7 at the front. I remember in the lows of 2020 the 5kg bars were just under $3300. How times have changed. I'm glad I thought ahead and never bought anything larger than 1kg bars. Even they're not as liquid as they used to be, currently fetching over $1400.

Screenshot_2024-04-09-11-49-01-50_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

ABC Bullion have a strange thing going on with their spot price at the moment. It's usually 20-30 cents above actually spot but currently it's $1.60.

I wonder if it's because of the volatility in the market today?

Screenshot_2024-04-19-18-55-47-88_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2024-04-19-18-56-22-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

For no particular reason i use bullionvault for checking in on prices. Is that an accurate source?I notice a fair amount of variation in online store spot price sometimes.

For no particular reason i use bullionvault for checking in on prices. Is that an accurate source?I notice a fair amount of variation in online store spot price sometimes.

Most Bullion dealers deviate slightly from actual spot price in their favour. Actual spot prices are listed here on Silveroos. You just need to scroll down on the home page and you'll find them. It's sourced from goldprice.org

Screenshot_2024-04-19-21-01-37-98_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

What I do is look at the spot price, look at the dealer price and figure out the difference. Then just use the dealer price as a reference and subtract the difference.

Back