This competition has a prize.

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Silveroo
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Prize
Smithys Bullion, our sponsor, has generously supplied one beautiful .999 silver 1/2 troy oz poured bar for this competition's prize.

Don't forget to check out Smithys Bullion for some hand-poured fine silver and gold pieces you'll want in your collection.

The 1/2 oz bar is packaged in a treasure chest with a certificate of authenticity, and includes postage within Australia.

To keep the game interesting you will need to wait for 10 players, and 30 minutes between moves.

smithys-bullion-half-ounce-silver-prize-01.pngsmithys-bullion-half-ounce-silver-prize-02.png

A treasure hunt with real treasure chest.

I got a notification a few hours ago but each attempt gets a wait for another 2 players message

A treasure hunt with real treasure chest.

I got a notification a few hours ago but each attempt gets a wait for another 2 players message
It seems you get notified for the 30 minute timer. If the 10 other players haven't had their guess in that time, then it still won't be your turn.

@Administrator Maybe changing the timer notification to "time limit unlocked" would be a suitable solution? Or if there's a way to get the "your turn to play" to only trigger once both requirements have been satisfied.

All i know is i cant select a tile, and the number of ppl im waiting for has increased rather than decreased. Will check back in at 6:58pm tomorrow

All i know is i cant select a tile, and the number of ppl im waiting for has increased rather than decreased. Will check back in at 6:58pm tomorrow

Ahhh yes, I can see that 11 players have chosen tiles and it should be your turn to play. Not sure what's happening there.

Back