flower-shilling

Silver You've Purchased

very tempting to fill up a jar
but there is an empty munition box

@STKR, where did you get all those chains?

The man himself @J.C86

There's a lot more there than it appears. All XRF tested, complete and undamaged.

Since the increase in premiums on Bullion, I've turned to premium coins, Hand-poured silver and jewellery to satisfy my thirst. I like the idea of jewellery because it's wearable, and some of it doubles as stacking fractional silver.

I kind of miss them but you can only wear so many!
I've kept the first one my parents ever bought me, one I bought myself.
A nice matching set I came across and also this one.. I've had it for years... just for lols.

From memory about 650 grams between the chain and bracelet.
@STKR, where did you get all those chains?
I have a local gumtree contact... I don't ask where or how she obtains them but every so often she'll come into a large quantity... or she just hoards them until I message her.

Terms are XRF at a friends shop before payment for her because there is a huge amount of rubbish out there.
Surprisingly a lot of jewellery with no stamps or marks comes back as sterling and a lot of 925 stamped and marked comes back thick plating or stainless.

Attachments

• 20240421_112313.jpg
    20240421_112313.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
they were melted from libertard
will get it check by the mint shop here in the coin show March 2025, for the stamp mark
and silver 999 check.

Wont be showing the wrinkers parts,
Weight is right, ring is right...density ok
No doubt at all, like any other poured bars.
It was poured not for any specific result, like from many mastered pourer.

This certificate is for a Harrington bar I presume resold by DCL. Resale certificate is 1980. I don’t know if bar went straight to DCL hot off the production line or what arrangements the two businesses had. Interesting ephemera nonetheless

Attachments

• IMG_1929.png
    IMG_1929.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
Old picture, printing company failed spelling at shcool ;)

Back