flower-shilling

Silver prices believed to be close to the bottom

If this was maintained for a year, India alone would consume 540 Million Oz's. Total mine supply is on average 850 Million Oz's per year. That's 63% of mined silver being gobbled up by one country.

Or, if you look at it in a different way, that's 1/17th of an Oz per citizen and 1/9th of annual mine supply consumed by one country in two months.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1663479174382.jpg
    FB_IMG_1663479174382.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
STKR said:
I actually agree with what you've said, I just don't think it's a sure thing like it has been in the past.

More than where I think it wil lend up when the GFC happens, I think im more Interested to see what happens in the mean time, between now and this up and coming GFC, seeing where it goes in the short term is going tobe interesting likely a wild ride of ups and downs. looks tobe a bit more volatile than we have become used to over the last 2 year since it recovered from the covid dip, its been fairly sideways over all, this is shaping up for some erratic movement.
But i guess thats happening with almost every asset class right now.
It would be a hard market to be playing and predicting if you were a trader chasing short term gains. we all know there is a GFC coming soon, but man trying predict whats going on in the meantime will be impossible

I will definitely be sitting on the sidelines watching this one unfold.

jason1 said:
STKR said:
I actually agree with what you've said, I just don't think it's a sure thing like it has been in the past.

More than where I think it wil lend up when the GFC happens, I think im more Interested to see what happens in the mean time, between now and this up and coming GFC, seeing where it goes in the short term is going tobe interesting likely a wild ride of ups and downs. looks tobe a bit more volatile than we have become used to over the last 2 year since it recovered from the covid dip, its been fairly sideways over all, this is shaping up for some erratic movement.
But i guess thats happening with almost every asset class right now.
It would be a hard market to be playing and predicting if you were a trader chasing short term gains. we all know there is a GFC coming soon, but man trying predict whats going on in the meantime will be impossible

I will definitely be sitting on the sidelines watching this one unfold.

That's the bonus of having a long-term outlook on PM's...You get to ride the roller coaster without a care in the world. I am a little concerned above the fallout from this looming crash. It will be a crisis of reset magnitude.

A typical Silver talk with some positive highlights. Comex repositories have been drained by 2/3 over the past year and a half. Lots of upward price pressure on Silver while the price has been dropping.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/_eWriKZYBJk[/youtube]

Back