flower-shilling

Silver Price Watch

I get all my analysis from youtubes that have a montage (we need a montage) of successful young people from diverse backgrounds all having meetings and tapping on clear perspex monitors with focused intent and having ernest and thoughtful business conversations about what to do with their trillion dollar windfall from buying a tube of ase's and some extra ar15 munition to stash with their canned meats in that creaky floorboard under the rockin chair.

Looks like we're on our way to test $32.50 again this week. What do you reckon? Weekly charts look amazing
3 white soldier candle patterns, all with flat bottoms by 3 in a row are bloody impressive if you ask me. Silver is building up to a big move, but punters are shy of 31! If it can break above 31.75 it's game on to 36 easy.Opera Snapshot_2024-07-11_143025_www.tradingview.com.png

Like very tight wound up spring. If it breaks out above 32, Sandy might just get her 35 ;)

It's best to ignore the youtuber fomo hype. I just generally think it will go up, I'm over predictions, but saying that STKR seems to have an amazing skill at fortune telling.

I'm betting on normal trade as he is not dead. But, if it was an attempt on Putin on the other hand we would go full blown ww3 in my opinion and PMs would sky-rocket I believe! Still we shall know the out come tomorrow how the market has obsorbed the news. Silver is on the brink of a major breakout as I have been saying the story is in the charts.

I get all my analysis from youtubes that have a montage (we need a montage) of successful young people from diverse backgrounds all having meetings and tapping on clear perspex monitors with focused intent and having ernest and thoughtful business conversations about what to do with their trillion dollar windfall from buying a tube of ase's and some extra ar15 munition to stash with their canned meats in that creaky floorboard under the rockin chair.

2abecdb2-4d20-45c5-9400-2ece39ece312_screenshot.jpg

Silver is sad. Starting to feel we're going for that longer monthly correction. So many opportunities for a breakout and it's been smashed down each time.

Silver is sad. Starting to feel we're going for that longer monthly correction. So many opportunities for a breakout and it's been smashed down each time.
I suppose it depends on how you look at it! Short term the POS is and can be very frustrating at times. But, the longer-term and bigger picture is to get into the market's mind and look for indicators they are viewing.

A. Look at the longer-term charts. Silver is not being smashed down.

B. The POS must stop here as it is a long-term resistance point on the chart ( Yellow Line )

C. Once we get through this sideways consolidation as it must for the pos to move up, the next resistance point will be around the $32's
( Red Line ) This will be hard to break as the resistance line is long!

D. When $32's are done it's game on to the $36. As you keep saying Silver is running out fast, and as you know green tech will need a lot of itSILVER_2024-07-16_10-21-10.png

Do we test $26 again? We could easily see $28 but If this is a longer monthly correction, I think we could easily see $26...

I have strong faith in Silver's fundamentals and hold a long-term outlook, but the lagging of silver is really bothering me. I'm not desperate for it to go up because of I want a financial return - I've always been prepared to be patient for silver to reach it's true value. What bothers me is just how broken the system has become to allow silver to lag in this environment, and the level of intervention required to keep silver suppressed.

Many people turn away from Silver because of its lackluster performance, but all it does is make me question WHY it's so important to keep the price suppressed? It's not about money/currency, it has to be about control. It has to be about preventing physical acquisition of the metal and sustaining global order. I mean, what does a real physical silver shortage look like in today's world? The entire system is dependant on this one precious metal to keep the cogs turning.

Due to our absolute dependence on the metal, the rapid rise in Silver's value would re-establish silver as precious metal with monetary significance. I sense the the current interventions are more desperate than any time in history since the removal of Silver from our coinage. I think silver will continue to be pushed down to a point that it establishes a price floor of which it will never return to. I reckon we're in for a series of "buy the dip" plays that will present opportunities we'll never see again in the silver space.

Do we test $26 again? We could easily see $28 but If this is a longer monthly correction, I think we could easily see $26...

I have strong faith in Silver's fundamentals and hold a long-term outlook, but the lagging of silver is really bothering me. I'm not desperate for it to go up for financial return - I've always been prepared to be patient for silver to reach it's true value. What bothers me is just how broken the system has become to allow silver to lag in this environment, and the level of intervention required to keep silver suppressed.

Many people turn away from Silver because of its lackluster performance, but all it does is make me question WHY it's so important to keep the price suppressed? It's not about money/currency, it has to be about control. It has to be about preventing physical acquisition of the metal and sustaining global order. I mean, what does a real physical silver shortage look like in today's world? The entire system is dependant on this one precious metal to keep the cogs turning.

Due to our absolute dependence on the metal, the rapid rise in Silver's value would re-establish silver as precious metal with monetary significance. I sense the the current interventions are more desperate than any time in history since the removal of Silver from our coinage. I think silver will continue to be pushed down to a point that it establishes a price floor of which it will never return to. I reckon we're in for a series of "buy the dip" plays that will present opportunities we'll never see again in the silver space.

I don't understand your reasoning for the pull-back to $26! Why? What is your argument Or the fundermentals about the drop? It is a big smack down you are forecasting.

I don't understand your reasoning for the pull-back to $26! Why? What is your argument Or the fundermentals about the drop? It is a big smack down you are forecasting.
It's just if we were to see a deeper monthly correction from here. If this month's candle was to turn, it would put silver around $28. I'm sceptical about the upward trajectory at this stage... At least until next month.

Look at this chart! What does it tell you? What can you see in this charts future? I'm interested to know. Silver is bucking up for a big move , so look out when it does.Screenshot_20240718-180930_TradingView.jpg

Will buy from local/overseas online dealers.
Even on pre-order products.
But love those premium stuff that seldom come up for sale.

Can I see the chart you are looking at with the monthly candle that you're referring to please. Cheers

Back