flower-shilling

Silver Price Watch

since i cannot afford to buy 1oz gold maple, need to consider Platinum platy, but it was sold out
then Pt spot drop again, might as well go for some 10 oz silver bar

I guess its more complex but i havent been internetting much the last few days, im wondering what the reasons for metals copping a beating is? I know its just under 30 atm so really its not that low but seemed very sudden like there was some critical news. Noticed fuel up too
The wall Street whores need to take profit. And nothing has changed Again.

Platinum is looking cheap and cheaper
why is silver not moving lower
too many Garbage Laws have been passed :)

I can see it dipping down to $29 and possibly high $28's. It would make for a nice correction to the moving average and a rebound on the weekly charts. Next week will be the decider. For anyone looking to load up, this could be your chance.

$5 difference between China (SGE/SFE) and spot. I really don't see silver going much lower.
It's crazy how much the those markets are diverging. If they keep climbing like this, the Comex will become redundant! There would actually be incentive to stand for delivery, drain the vaults and ship it to either of these exchanges. It makes you wonder what the F happens then? Would losing control of silver mean they lose control of the metals markets completely? Do you think this could be a broader play here? I mean, it's possible that silver is the key to a shift away from the US dollar. I bet it won't be long before Singapore joins the BRICS Alliance and USD dominance becomes a distant memory.

^^^ I look forward to that special day that the USD gets flushed down the toilet.

... If they keep climbing like this, the Comex will become redundant! There would actually be incentive to stand for delivery, drain the vaults and ship it to either of these exchanges. It makes you wonder what the F happens then? ...

a03e101eeade48e1b433b066e0a3b4e5.gif

AFAIK, there is a short list of entities that can ship physical to China to sell on the SGE/SFE and they are already active in exploiting the arbitrage, but yeah, maybe some Comex investors that just continuously roll their contracts will start standing for delivery when the physical scarcity (low vault inventory) becomes more widely understood.

The one taking the metals is in tandem with the lowering manipulators.

With rules adapting to every situations, mostly are cash settled or being barred from participation.

Paper market like nickel will face suspension on air anyway.

If this candle turns to an empowering bull hammer we have a game on life changer. Oh lord please bring it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240606-230010_TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot_20240606-230010_TradingView.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 2
Friday night whores are early for the tapdown! Money to be made from these filthy pigs ;)

Ties in with some of the information, you speak of STKR...i think you probably have a better idea then most on subject of stockpiles,etc your research and knowledge is impressive as always :) been looking into some trading but so far only junior miners on asx as wall street i believe is only exchange that allows us access to trade "paper"/digital. Im a stacker(amateur one) at best but on fixed income atm so buying and selling Ag companies can mirror price movement as long as good financials and desposits so then can buy more physical, its worked before and worth a lil gamble. Need to learn to read candles,etc been following what u guys say but mostly another foreign alien language ;)

Back