flower-shilling

Silver Price Watch

With price inflation occuring everywhere (with real goods and tangible assets), silver is now shinier than ever. The lower the price goes, the harder it will be to contain, the more interest it will bring to this space.

I'm so glad I'm not just finding out about PM's now. I foresee a time in the not-too-distant future where physical Silver becomes largely unobtainable.

it looks like any other crypto chart  :p BRIDGE from a far
SILVER_2022-05-12_16-40-33.png

Yes, and it is almost game over . DXY rallying now but hard assets in the hand will prevail.  Thank fark I don't live in the US

Silver has broken the $21USD support. If it closes below for the week I can see a significant drop coming. It will be very interesting to what happens to dealer stock and product availability if it does.

I was just thinking the same thing. It does look like it's on a downward trajectory on the monthly charts though. It could hit circa $1700 USD over the next month or so, but who knows what the AUD will be compared to USD over that period? Might offset any "losses" in AUD terms.

It's moments like these that make me feel relieved to hold a long-term view on my PM positions. I haven't bought anything except hand poured silver from Smithys Bullion and a few Silver shield collector pieces since March 2020. If silver drops into the mid teens again and there's product to be had, I'll be pouncing on that opportunity.

It makes you wonder, too. With the rising
Price of oil, what is the overall cost to produce an ounce of silver these days? It still feels cheap at these prices, but would be a licensed to print tangible wealth if it drops much lower in this environment. Interesting times...

Gold vs silver - Monthly chart

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-13-00-37-47-99.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-13-00-37-47-99.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2022-05-13-00-39-21-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-13-00-39-21-57.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 0
Silver bouncing on medium term support ! If this fails lookout below. 

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220513-192629_TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot_20220513-192629_TradingView.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 0
I need to balance my GSR as I'm over weighted in Silver by roughly 150:1 but dang!!!! if silver 'aint an attractive buy right now.

$21.5 they said the magic number, yet conditions for <$20.50
so far so good, plenty of metals to buy, legal age of 21
who knows it go to 16-18, ten ager again

Do I have time to reach my goal of 1000oz of Perth Mint Silver and 32 ounces of Gold before prices go crazy?  ;D

Back