flower-shilling

NORFED lovers stackers space.

Silver Soul said:
The Evansville. As it has been mentioned before, there is only about 50 of these worldwide because of the Feds raid on the NORFED's offices & confiscated them before too many of them were sold to the public. The significance of Evansville is if you want to collect the whole Liberty Dollar SMI set sellers of these will want big $$$ for them because of the rarity.
Anyone wanting a Evansville there's one selling on eBay for $5000 usd. The liberty dollar naked Euro selling at the same site is the much better buy as the Euro is rarer

Silver, do you know the mintage of the 2 oz Piedforts?  I just made a deal for an uncirculated and a serial numbered 2 oz piedforts..  I'll post pictures of those 2 coins once I get them. 

cent66 said:
Silver, do you know the mintage of the 2 oz Piedforts?

Hi cent, I just checked the spreadsheet that jeff K gave me and it has 999 made! So I would say 1000 of them as being normal mintage. The mint did either 500 or 1000 as one lot except for a few runs like the Euro, copper mules etc'

Hey fellas!  Glad I found you- I went to SS a few weeks back and noticed the thread had been aboloshed- what the heck happened??  How the heck have you two fellas been?!

Soul, love your pics- I've got many of them myself but always enjoy seeing others collections.  Keep em coming!

bremarti said:
Hey fellas!  Glad I found you- I went to SS a few weeks back and noticed the thread had been aboloshed- what the heck happened??  How the heck have you two fellas been?!

Soul, love your pics- I've got many of them myself but always enjoy seeing others collections.  Keep em coming!

Hi Mate, I knew it wouldn't take you long to get here, & it's great that you are. There were a few issues with the mod over at the other site abusing their powers so I pulled almost all of my postings there in retaliation. I will post a lot more pics when I get the time mate. Good to have you here

I got my 2 oz NORFED coins.  I'm trying to post a picture but nothing showing up.  Hmmm, I need to find the post on "How to Post Pictures in Silveroos".

Hi Mate, Click on the attachments button and you will see a picture like this. Then click on the choose file button ..... Choose the file you want when the next window pops up once the file is in the choose file box just hit the post button

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2021-11-16_103809_silveroos.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2021-11-16_103809_silveroos.com.png
    96.4 KB · Views: 2
A nice collection of Liberty Dollar Dala's. These are absolutely beautiful in the hand, unfortunately, I am missing a few to complete the full set. I have been told that the discoverers ( Top Middle Round ) are the rarest of them all.

Attachments

• DALA NORFED.jpg
    DALA NORFED.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 6
The hard to find Godless Liberty Dollar 1oz. Called Godless because they omitted the " Trust in God " on it.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 4
Although not a true NORFED the pewter piece minted at the 6th year fair for Liberty Dollar is quite rare to come by & go for a nice price too.

Attachments

• fair pewter.jpg
    fair pewter.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 4
Back