flower-shilling

Daily Dose of WTF?

A first-time home buyer has horrified Millennials everywhere — potentially causing some to enter mid-life crises — after asking what a mysterious wall attachment is. The beige-coloured contraption, which is screwed into a wall, contains several slots and completely baffled the new property owner.

"What is this? Have never seen this type of connection in my life. Can anyone enlighten me as to the use of this?" the Reddit user innocently wrote, sparking uproar among Aussies.

Redditors went into meltdown at the lack of knowledge around commonplace items from years gone by. "Oh my God. That's it. I'm dead. This is no criticism of you — more of feeling frickin' geriatric," one horrified user responded to the original poster (aka OP).

One cranky Aussie joked, "I am outraged that I'm being made to feel so ancient. I will write a telegram to the Postmaster-General to complain." Another agreed, "OP just made a whole generation feel old. Thanks OP, hope you are happy."aa6f3d10-8424-11ee-876e-fc7d04a1d6c5.jpg

Japan is dumping radio active waste water and pretended not knowing what caused the fish dead. just like covid vax
Many injected with covid later have heart failure at a tender young age, and asking what must have caused that your heart had failed your syndrome.

Its called a failure in connecting the dots, in a telecomunicating devices, its called call drop.

Back