flower-shilling

Cool Sh!t

By 1775 i think between the Dutch, French, Spanish then British (slave trading bankers) the inhabitants that werent tethered to the artifices of piracy and soul harvesting (currency and chronometer) were in a bad way.

A report says that many online retailers significantly increased the Huawei Mate XT online prices in China. The new listed price is three times the original cost tag.

This hike has been majorly seen in Huaqiangbei, Shenzhen. Both online as well as offline retailers priced the Mate XT at over 60-70000 yuan ($9866). For reference, the original rate of the triple-foldable smartphone is 19999 yuan ($2800).
photo_6296073094594412418_y.jpg

A report says that many online retailers significantly increased the Huawei Mate XT online prices in China. The new listed price is three times the original cost tag.

This hike has been majorly seen in Huaqiangbei, Shenzhen. Both online as well as offline retailers priced the Mate XT at over 60-70000 yuan ($9866). For reference, the original rate of the triple-foldable smartphone is 19999 yuan ($2800).
View attachment 12964
It won't be long before it becomes outdated and the hype drops off with the price. But damn I like this phone.

It won't be long before it becomes outdated and the hype drops off with the price. But damn I like this phone.

Huawei Mate XT shipment forecast increases to 1 million units in 2024​

its a possibility that many could be sold by year end, but the auto setting transition of the screens, from 3 to 1
and the touch free scrolling, nice

Back