flower-shilling

Which is the better forum? Silveroos or Silverstackers

Just visited the SS trading post and was surprised that there were only 2 members online at the time (8 in total). Usually there's a whole list of members throughout the day (even factoring in the privacy setting). That forum really is imploding in on itself. With a 15,460 registered members, only two were showing in the list. SS has over 96x the registered members than Silveroos. Goes to show that quality is almost always better than quantity.

Cheers to the quality members of this forum -You make this place worthwhile!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-06-13-12-38-03_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-06-13-12-38-03_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 0
STKR said:
With a 15,460 registered members, only two were showing in the list. SS has over 96x the registered members than Silveroos.

Based on the number of "registrations" I reject. About 20 bots / spammers per day. Silveroos.com could have easily had many 1000s of members by now. I suspect most SS registrations are actually bots.

SS has changed completely.Since the "cream" left not much discussion going on there.Even the trading section is very much dead(unless if it is something for spot or under ::)

wouldnt be much to talk about over there seeing crypto currency is fucked and captain crypto now pretends he never was a hardcore believer.

Spent about 30mins reading SS, and honestly all there was is the same shit,  him and one of his dicklicker Sycophants sitting for hours trying to argue that money printing doesnt cause inflation. virtually that is all that forum has become, a dictator getting jacked off by one of his boys.

The amount of posting over there has really dropped off. there used tobe a few pages of recent posts a day, now its not even half a page of Recent posts

its a slow painful death happening to that joint, surely that guy can see he has fucked it.

Hopefully the Dicklickers dont come over here with their EOI's and make me an offer type posts, or "i will sell to who ever i want" or better still "once its posted its out of my hands"
A few there have really killed off the Sell pages with that sort of nonsense

Back