flower-shilling

Which is the better forum? Silveroos or Silverstackers

Aurora et Luna

Pro member
Silveroo
Rating - 99.8%
621   1   0
It's been over six months since I posted anything on Silverstackers and I am glad my involvement there has been absolutely minimal.
Why do I like Silveroos better than Stackers?
It's free! There is no membership fee!
No one here on Silveroos is moderated, censored or had their content blocked.
The topics posted here are more interesting and varied although it would be great if members posted on a more regular basis.
If anyone else has a reason why one forum is better than another, please share!

Aurora et Luna said:
No one here on Silveroos is moderated, censored or had their content blocked.

The only content I've had to delete has been spam links. But even that has been minimal.

I only use SilverST to buy and sell. Although it seems to be pretty much ruined by half a dozen posters consistently posting their wares with an EOI
Bit like Myer selling suits with an EOI i walk away. Too much hype quiet often how stuff is so rare. The same sellers leave the other sellers with likes to pump their personal appearance. I would like to see a few more WTS<WTB and WTT on here. Perhaps i will post a Wanted now

Interface over on SS is more intuitive. Trading has become shit because private market is not what it used to be. Hopefully we can build liquidity over here as a safe alternative. I?ll be posting buy threads in a few weeks time so hopefully there?s some cast gold out there waiting for me!

I have pulled a few sellers over here, so hopefully they will continue to advertise their ware's at silveroos when bulk stock is available. As for the best forum! Roos wins it for me.

Rant incoming.
I haven't brought from the forum in ages, cos I've been banned, but even before shinEy caught onto my alter ego I've seen good things I would buy but I've been focusing my efforts on getting 100oz of unallocated so I can cash out a doorstop, I'd already be there, but things keep coming into stock that I want and I cash some in to get a bar or coin. I can already picture when I get 100 thinking oh well, I'm more than half way, might as well go for a 5kg instead.
I can't trade on SS anymore even if I wanted to.
I brought some rings off there a while ago on the proviso that when I sell them I sell them on the forum. Pretty sweet finger armour things, now I can't sell on there, they cost 90 bucks I think... and on ebay similar rings are 3-500, I really like them, but I'm thinking of selling them out of spite, or I could sell them here eventually and then make them a silveroos pass around.
GP didn't answer my message and I saw he was online so I can only be left to assume he doesn't care.
Maybe he sells it and things change, maybe not, anyway I reckon we can build this place up, make it like SS was before current affairs got shadow banned.
Anyway, I think that's about it.

Attachments

• 20220622_181234.jpg
    20220622_181234.jpg
    933.3 KB · Views: 0
Shiney has ruined SS. I'm still blocked from threads two week on for simply liking a comment. How that's justified is beyond me.

Can a current ss forum member please invite serial over to Silveroos for any possible sales he is doing? I have bought quite a few items off him in the past but I've now been banned from ss to send him a private message before my unplanned departure.  Cheers

STKR said:
Shiney has ruined SS. I'm still blocked from threads two week on for simply liking a comment. How that's justified is beyond me.

Fuck silver stackers.  Let's build a better platform here.

which is better, thats hard as Silver stackers is good if you take out the dictator,because it is established, and This is a forum is really at the beginning stages. I think in a year we will have an idea which is better.
this forum is better for free speech and doesn't suffer from over moderation, so on free speech, Silveroos already wins.

Silver stackers is clearly struggling with members, it clearly doesnt have the numbers online and posting it used to have.
While this page is growing rather quickly with member activity, so silveroos is on the way up and SS is on the way down.

There is No doubt the SS dictator will kill that forum. just need to recruit those that Shiney targets, he seems to hit the guys who steal his lime light, and gets them banned if they make him look silly.
the upside is the sillier he looks the more people will come here, and eventually this forum can go from an alternative to the leader.

shinymetal said:
Rant incoming.
I haven't brought from the forum in ages, cos I've been banned, but even before shinEy caught onto my alter ego I've seen good things I would buy but I've been focusing my efforts on getting 100oz of unallocated so I can cash out a doorstop, I'd already be there, but things keep coming into stock that I want and I cash some in to get a bar or coin. I can already picture when I get 100 thinking oh well, I'm more than half way, might as well go for a 5kg instead.
I brought some rings off there a while ago on the proviso that when I sell them I sell them on the forum. Pretty sweet finger armour things, now I can't sell on there, they cost 90 bucks I think... and on ebay similar rings are 3-500, I really like them, but I'm thinking of selling them out of spite, or I could sell them here eventually and then make them a silveroos pass around.
GP didn't answer my message and I saw he was online so I can only be left to assume he doesn't care.
Maybe he sells it and things change, maybe not, anyway I reckon we can build this place up, make it like SS was before current affairs got shadow banned.

I remember the sale of those! From my foggy memory was it from redback you bought those?

shinymetal said:
Rant incoming.

I remember the late 90's when you could walk into those goth clothing shops and buy all that sort of shit for like $20, they would be solid silver and heavy as buggery, the makers of all that goth jewellery didnt seem to care how much silver was in them because silver was worth bugger all, something in the order of only $5 an ounce lol, so the goths were buying heavy solid silver jewellery cheap. some of those 90's goths are Likely sitting on a fair few ounces of silver if they dug out their old Jewellery. likely they dont know that in their teenage angst years they inadvertently made a few good investments with their heavy rings, finger armor, bulky necklaces,with heavy crucifixes and occult pentagrams charms attached to those chunky choke collar necklaces lol

^^^ silver stackers might be established, but most of its founding fathers are here on silveroos now. Hardcore stackers with knowledge will bring new blood and other followers. Givit a small amount of time

cross it over on The Silver Forum

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/11158-today-i-received/page/1219/#comment-685242

16558229585944118679037389468606.jpg.c17f309e13fd1fb4fdb7b0ea248b1d91.jpg

UK Inflation Hits 40yr High at 9.1% in May

The soaring energy crisis, rocketing food and fuel prices and housing costs have been blamed for the UK?s fastest inflation rise in 40 years in May that hit 9.1% according to official Office of National Statistics data.

The Consumer Prices Index broke the previous all-time record high of 9% set in April this year, while the rate including housing costs rose by 7.9% - the most in over 30 years, when Britain was in a recession.

Bank of England estimates suggest inflation will keep pushing up to around 11% this year. https://t.me/rtnews RT News 20:00

PXL_20220621_173403255.thumb.jpg.0ee625647cef79d705537c478dac996b.jpg

Silver Soul said:
shinymetal said:
Rant incoming.

I remember the sale of those! From my foggy memory was it from redback you bought those?

I think it might have been... I can't even look through my messages to check.

I see GP is online now to protect his own forum! Wise move from him ... tho too late after spaze has fucked it for him.

Back