flower-shilling

Welcome to Silveroos.com

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Silveroo
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome to Silveroos.com. Membership is currently on a per-user approval basis. Meaning the administrator must first approve then upgrade your account.

Happy to have found this place since the good ship SS has been taken over by an ideologically driven mod it's become unbearable.
Shadow banning current affairs was one thing, but it's way past that now.

shinymetal said:
Happy to have found this place since the good ship SS has been taken over by an ideologically driven mod it's become unbearable.

What's the latest?

Ben will loose this long-term great forum. It's a shame to see. Many of the longer-term forum members made it what it is today with their knowledge and commitment to other's that fell on hard times / theft/ and scams.  RIP silver stackers

Hi All,
I'm sure most of you know me already!
I will post occasionally, but my time posting much on any forums is over. It is good to have another forum though and I hope this one goes well! I am currently developing a new product and I will auction one on here in December when it is ready  :)

Administrator said:
shinymetal said:
I haven't really been back much since I got suspended, but from what I've seen everything is moving slowly but it's been going that way for a while... The sales forum is far and away the most active forum.

What's the latest?

Back