flower-shilling

Was The Tonga Volcano Actually a Bomb? (1 min video)

Message that they have nukes, are capable of delivering them and DGAF about the repercussions of using them.

Interesting tidbit from another blog. If you calculate the distance from this "volcano" to North Korea, then realign that towards Australia it's the same distance to Canberra.

The government of Australia is picking fights all over the globe on our behalf. One day, someone will take them up on their offer

There could be something to this: https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/tonga-eruption-exploding-island-scientists-cant-explain/news-story/5e13b03469bffcc73de5810a704145e0

It wouldn't take much effort to determine nuclear fallout if that were the case. I think it's just a case of a big arse volcanic eruption which pales in significance to some of the historical eruptions. At least according to scientists that suspect an ancient volcano eruption and ash covered half of earths northern hemisphere killing just about everything at one point in time. Including, possibly most of the Neanderthals.  At least that's a theory.

If you can believe the video images, then there seems to be too much smoke to be just a bomb.
I think I just destroyed my own conspiracy.  :)

ParanoidAndroid said:
It wouldn't take much effort to determine nuclear fallout if that were the case. I think it's just a case of a big arse volcanic eruption which pales in significance to some of the historical eruptions. At least according to scientists that suspect an ancient volcano eruption and ash covered half of earths northern hemisphere killing just about everything at one point in time. Including, possibly most of the Neanderthals.  At least that's a theory.

I don't know if it's fair dinkum or not (after all it's just words on a screen on the internet) but I read that the sensors that detect radiation were all taken down for maintenance. This also happened when Fukishima nuke plant exploded after the Tsunami. If you want a conspiracy theory on that the theory is that those plants were sabotaged with mini nukes.

I spend *way* to much time reading conspiracy theories. I admit it. I get a real kick out of them and boy. Are there some doozies out there. The worst thing? They are really well constructed and I'm a sucker so..... you know where I'm headed with that :p

Back