flower-shilling

Virus Outbreak

There's a theme with these outbreaks since COVID - All viruses have a high fatality rate.

It's like they're trying to desensitise society to a new virus causing extreme loss of life. It's the 'COVID fear' card on steroids.
Yes I am concerned about a real viral outbreak or even biowarfare in WW3 that will go unbelieved by the masses and thus lead to unnecessary loss of life due to all these fake pandemics

Yes I am concerned about a real viral outbreak or even biowarfare in WW3 that will go unbelieved by the masses and thus lead to unnecessary loss of life due to all these fake pandemics

You know what I think is most likely. Those who've taken the jabs will have a weakened immune system and whatever pathogen is released will have a massive death toll. And the very REAL death toll will be used to impose even harsher restrictions and requirements upon us than what we've already encountered.

All the excess deaths from the jabs and aggressive cancers etc will finally get recognised by the MSM but they'll be blamed on the new pathogen.

mystery-illness.png

Leonardo Di Caprio Look GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

natural virus outbreaks are usually contained
where else covid, man made one, the whole world got it.
:. its all about containing the people when it comes to man made outbreaks, the virus is just their reason.

Back