flower-shilling

Silverstackers

I tried a couple of times to log into Silverstackers tonight “ two step verification could not be confirmed “

Any other members having similar problems?

please pass on the message to Administrators or Ben. Took a few months to resolve the last time it happened to me!!!

Last edited:
^^^ why bother? Ben put a good effort into SS in the early days getting it off the ground, and many stackers supported him with new ideas and ground work for SS meets. A decade plus down the track BEN has done fuckall in return for those people that made SS work! SS is a shambles and not worth pissing on.

I organised the 2012 Perth Mint lunar dragon meet for the SS members we got the dibs on the fist of it's mintage that day at the mint itself. It was a very successful event with spannermonkey buying the first one ever auctioned for $70. now my biff is. I paid Ben a lifetime subscription to SS via a high premium silver 1oz round that I knew he would like , only to be cast off the forum as a traitor and band from it. For voicing my opinion of his pathetic moderator that has fucked the very place I tried so hard to help

Agree the early days including the Mint visit for Dragon release created great interest in the forum. I was there on the day to collect my allotment. And watched SM auction off the first coin.

I regularly visit a few sites being logged in helps to easily check out the latest new posts.

best wishes $

I tried a couple of times to log into Silverstackers tonight “ two step verification could not be confirmed “

Any other members having similar problems?

please pass on the message to Administrators or Ben. Took a few months to resolve the last time it happened to me!!!
Tried another two times over the last few days. Still unable to gain entry!!!

Could anyone please add to “Darwin’s”. Most recent post on SS regarding log in problems that dollars is also locked out as well
TIA $

Last edited:
I think Hitler has purchased the forum from Ben as its status is now Administrator and not moderator! That's how I am seeing it anyway. If that is the case I'm assuming there will be a big purge of non desirables on the site.

Could any please add to “Darwin’s”. Most recent post on SS regarding log in problems that dollars is also locked out as well
TIA $
added a msg to Darwins post mate, hopefully something can be done. I stupidly accidentally broke my phone so lost access to 1st upgraded account myself

The site has been shit for 2 years anyway so why go there?
Hi SilverSoul. Agree with you regarding the quality of the site after GP moved back to the US. And the sale of the site seemed to have stalled!
However I do want to remain in touch with the membership group in general and there have been a few items that I was interested in purchasing that hadn’t been advertised on the Roo’s site.

Anyway thankyou to R$R for adding my request for password/2FA reset

cheer$

I think Hitler has purchased the forum from Ben as its status is now Administrator and not moderator! That's how I am seeing it anyway. If that is the case I'm assuming there will be a big purge of non desirables on the site.
He is rarely on the forum anymore at least I have not seen him that much as before...

It looks like bubblebobble and shiney both have the administrator title. But I've seen recent posts from them which indicate Ben is still very much in the picture.

I'm not sure what role either of them would have when SS is just a trading post. Deleting unsolicited comments and replying to account sign in issues would be the bulk of it.

Back