This competition has a prize.

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Silveroo
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Prize
Smithys Bullion, our sponsor, has generously supplied one beautiful .999 silver 1/2 troy oz poured bar for this competition's prize.

Don't forget to check out Smithys Bullion for some hand-poured fine silver and gold pieces you'll want in your collection.

The 1/2 oz bar is packaged in a treasure chest with a certificate of authenticity, and includes postage within Australia.

To keep the game interesting you will need to wait for 10 players, and 30 minutes between moves.

This was the first game that I decided to pick an area and stick with it, that black square is pretty much all me. Next time I pick a spot then move 4 squared to the left and that's where it will be.

This was the first game that I decided to pick an area and stick with it, that black square is pretty much all me. Next time I pick a spot then move 4 squared to the left and that's where it will be.

That's exactly where I thought it would be but chose other tiles because it seemed too obvious. Well played, treasure. Well played. 😆

Back