flower-shilling

Silver Silver Shield Lovers Lounge

Listed item is Silver
As a new stacker i have been listening to him all day via above posted channel (via newpipe of course because, y'know, theirtube sucks balls). I knew i would enjoy his perspective just from the coin designs i have seen.
He's got almost a 4hr piece on majority of he's ideas and beliefs thats a big chunk to watch all at once but imo very well explained and intriguing :) some of he's videos were awesome extremely well put together most good ones gone but some channels putting out some old content that remains. He went overboard crazy at end but seems to have recovered and is still making coins and adding to he's legacy. Also been slandered,shit on discredited had FBI visit him,etc go against the grain n mainstream to hard and they'll burn you down, guy that wrote "behold a pale horse" "killed himself" ;)

only place ive found full but probably others hidden away

All of these videos aren't his channel. It's someone who's saved his videos and re-uploaded them. Chris gave warning to his subscribers that he was deleting his YT channel and to save the videos.

As for his members only club, I'm not a part of it. Toni @PremiumSilverCoins is and will be able to give you more info.

All of these videos aren't his channel. It's someone who's saved his videos and re-uploaded them. Chris gave warning to his subscribers that he was deleting his YT channel and to save the videos.

As for his members only club, I'm not a part of it. Toni @PremiumSilverCoins is and will be able to give you more info.
He got perma banned off youtube he had close to 200k subscribers at one point, these are others who've saved a small number of he's work

He got perma banned off youtube he had close to 200k subscribers at one point, these are others who've saved a small number of he's work

I remember watching his videos up until the last one and he said he was deleting it because he put in so much effort to wake people up and get a movement going and nothing has come from it. I may be wrong, but I thought the removal of his channel coincided with him saying he was deleting it for good. Toni should know what happened. I'll send her a message and see if she can offer some insight

I just confirmed with Toni that he deleted his YT and all socials. He was fed up with all the work and effort he put in, with the solution being so simple but not enough people took it seriously. Along with his hatred for YT and corporate censorship, he no longer wanted to be part of it all.

But... Technically he did get his account temporarily suspended and strikes against him, but he deleted his channel himself many months later.

Thats a reliable source mate, fair enough :) He's last videos were clearly based on frustration and anger i remember him making crazy(and kinda cool) but slightly deranged murals/collages of different intersecting images and making absolute proclamations but he was also under insane pressure and scrutiny. Im glad he's back making great coins and doing what he does best. Youtube and censorship have amped up even more so since then...and so have many issues he spoke of,clear enough that even the sleeping are becoming awake

Back