flower-shilling

Silver Silver Shield Lovers Lounge

Listed item is Silver
shinymetal said:
Yea, I'd say they're all kind of puppets, Trump is a puppet of military intelligence and the deepstate are the puppet of/actually are shape shifting aliens or something, I don't think he is.

Did you end up getting the Trump 2020 round?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-13-03-47-36-77_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-13-03-47-36-77_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 0
These two Silver Shield designs are available for a group buy on Facebook for those who are interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/silvershieldcoins/permalink/956853358887703/?mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.facebook.com/groups/silvershieldcoins/permalink/956856542220718/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1686624607273.jpg
    FB_IMG_1686624607273.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1686624611114.jpg
    FB_IMG_1686624611114.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
How do youbget involved in the group buy, and is anyone else interested? I'd be down for a schwab bugz round if people are getting involved.

ParanoidAndroid said:
How do youbget involved in the group buy, and is anyone else interested? I'd be down for a schwab bugz round if people are getting involved.

Click on the first FB link. Toni Peterson is the one managing the buy-in through the silver shield group. If you don't have or use Facebook, you can contact her on messenger. If you don't use messenger, I can ask her for another means of contact and pass it on to you.

Keep in mind that this is a pre-sale. Usually takes 8 weeks or so for the round to be minted, delivered to AUS and sent out to you.

STKR said:
Did you end up getting the Trump 2020 round?

Late reply. lol
Yea I got one, I couldn't not for my collection of Trump coins.
I got the 2016 one, and I'll get the 2024 one as well.

Attachments

• 20230614_100214.jpg
    20230614_100214.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 1
I'd love one of these.
There are so many ridiculous Trump coins though and I can't have them all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622_215422_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230622_215422_eBay.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 1
I've been focusing on collecting full sets of Silver Shield proofs for the last couple of years.
With prices finally going up, and Chris now releasing 2-3 proofs each week, I will need to look at selling some soon I think.
Should be interesting as some sets now have over 60 rounds, so going to be for serious collectors only.

If anyone is chasing Silver Shield full proof sets let me know.
I also have a few extra rounds from sets where I have drunk ordered twice :)
Way too many to list so ask if you're looking for something

Couple of my latest buys...

Attachments

• s-l1600-gold.jpg
    s-l1600-gold.jpg
    657.7 KB · Views: 3
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 3
  • s-l960.png
    s-l960.png
    481.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I've been focusing on collecting full sets of Silver Shield proofs for the last couple of years.
With prices finally going up, and Chris now releasing 2-3 proofs each week, I will need to look at selling some soon I think.
Should be interesting as some sets now have over 60 rounds, so going to be for serious collectors only.

If anyone is chasing Silver Shield full proof sets let me know.
I also have a few extra rounds from sets where I have drunk ordered twice :)
Way too many to list so ask if you're looking for something

Couple of my latest buys...

Complete sets will be hard to move, but if the price is right, I know a few collectors that would take interest.

Complete sets will be hard to move, but if the price is right, I know a few collectors that would take interest.
The big sets (50+ rounds) are definitely not for the faint hearted, but a lot of the sets are less than 24 rounds.

I think the way to go will be swapping for generic silver (or platinum) by ratio per ounce.
So swapping a set of 50 1oz proofs for 250 oz generic silver (if using a 1:5 ratio for example).

If anyone may be interested, get them to get in touch.
I'm in no rush at the moment.... In fact I haven't even opened the last 8 fedex boxes to unpack yet.

The big sets (50+ rounds) are definitely not for the faint hearted, but a lot of the sets are less than 24 rounds.

I think the way to go will be swapping for generic silver (or platinum) by ratio per ounce.
So swapping a set of 50 1oz proofs for 250 oz generic silver (if using a 1:5 ratio for example).

If anyone may be interested, get them to get in touch.
I'm in no rush at the moment.... In fact I haven't even opened the last 8 fedex boxes to unpack yet.

Do you happen to have any doubles of the Hermetic Principles rounds?

Do you happen to have any doubles of the Hermetic Principles rounds?
My spreedsheet shows 'Hermetic Principles' as #11 of the Sacred Geometry set of 21 x 1oz + 2 x 5oz proofs.
The only doubles I have from this set are...
#12 - 1oz - Proof - Flower Eternal
#16 - 1oz - Proof - Square Matrix

My spreedsheet shows 'Hermetic Principles' as #11 of the Sacred Geometry set of 21 x 1oz + 2 x 5oz proofs.
The only doubles I have from this set are...
#12 - 1oz - Proof - Flower Eternal
#16 - 1oz - Proof - Square Matrix
You are impressively organised

Chris earlier content was great he woke up alot of people and explained crucial details well on range of subjects. Went to extremes and got banned unfortunately but left a mark in stacking world with he's ideas and he's legacy of coins :)

Chris earlier content was great he woke up alot of people and explained crucial details well on range of subjects. Went to extremes and got banned unfortunately but left a mark in stacking world with he's ideas and he's legacy of coins :)

So many of his designs are pure masterpieces. He definitely went off the rails and his analysis back then was missing several crucial elements but most of it still rings true today.

Is Chris Duane still generating any content or coins?
Definitely still producing coins. His political coins are the best and really capture the clown world we're living in, and personally, I think they're the best way to document the side of history as we see it. He's not doing YouTube content but occasionally makes videos for his Silver Shield members and participates in chats and discussions.

As a new stacker i have been listening to him all day via above posted channel (via newpipe of course because, y'know, theirtube sucks balls). I knew i would enjoy his perspective just from the coin designs i have seen.

Back