flower-shilling

SILVER GIVEAWAY!!!

STKR

Pro member
Silveroo
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey Champions!

I have asked the admin of a Facebook Silver stackers group if I can do a giveaway to promote and encourage members to join this great forum. He has approved my request and I want to get some suggestions for the best way to work it.

I was thinking of offering a raffle-style giveaway with 3 Oz's up for grabs for FB members to join Silveroos.

Then offer another 2 Oz giveaway on here for all members to join in on. Maybe have it running for 2 weeks, or possibly more?

I don't really know how to do it so it's easy to determine who's become a new member. Maybe I could propose they share their username in the comments section of the giveaway post, or if they'd prefer to not post publically, they can send their username to me via PM. Then I can allocate each person a unique raffle number and draw it that way.

I remember discussing something like this a few months ago and cant remember if there was a forum list of new members I could reference?

@administrator - I remember you mentioning something but I've forgotten.

Can people please share your thoughts and ideas on this?

STKR said:
I remember discussing something like this a few months ago and cant remember if there was a forum list of new members I could reference?

@administrator - I remember you mentioning something but I've forgotten.

I'll PM you later in the day.

Hey Aussiesilver and Nugget.

If you're keen to throw in some silvery goodness for the cause, I think the best way is to run your own silver giveaway or competition on Silveroos once I've started the comp on FB. This would encourage more activity on this forum and increase the chances of new members contributing to other threads, too.

What are your thoughts?

I think that would be a great way to move forward if you were both open to it?

Hey STKR
More than happy to stump up 3 nice silver ounces,but please,let someone else organise it. I'm not on FB or Twitter or any of those things,too old. Just let me know who to send them to and I will keep an eye on the progress.

aussiesilver said:
Hey STKR
More than happy to stump up 3 nice silver ounces,but please,let someone else organise it. I'm not on FB or Twitter or any of those things,too old. Just let me know who to send them to and I will keep an eye on the progress.

Hey Mate.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was meaning you do a giveaway on Silveroos. It will give the new members another chance at winning some silver and further incentivise people to join. It's totally up to you. It's a bit of an effort hosting your own and posting things out.

Back