flower-shilling

Perth Mint @Website newbies

aussiesilver

Silveroo
Rating - 99.6%
222   1   0
Just spotted a few new coins on the PM website. Obviously they have listed them at spot. Will be interested to see the premiums on these
<<
>>

12 Items
Bullion
Australian Lunar Series III Year of the Rabbit 2023 1oz Silver Bullion Coin
Mintage 300,000
Live price

Out of stock
AUD 29.94
Bullion

Australian Lunar Series III Year of the Rabbit 2023 1oz Gold Bullion Coin
Live price

Out of stock
AUD 2,525.67

Attachments

• Screenshot (39).png
    Screenshot (39).png
    406.2 KB · Views: 5
I was told dealers cannot place an order for these new lunar coins(gold ,silver and platinum) until middle or late October.Im sure they will pop up on the overseas market well before then....

It's sad when there's no benefit from being in Australia when buying Perth Mint coins. I cannot count how many times I had to buy from Apmex or other offshore companies just to get PM products that sold out.

STKR said:
It's sad when there's no benefit from being in Australia when buying Perth Mint coins. I cannot count how many times I had to buy from Apmex or other offshore companies just to get PM products that sold out.

Yes that is very true and it will never change.I think there are some members who complained about this to the mint and nothing has changed.No wonder lunar coins are kind of dead here...

I use to be a big buyer from the above mint mentioned for many years because of its reputation.  Now I would not spit on it. The NZ mint has followed suit.  Both are like coffee shops that only sell tea  ::)

Back