flower-shilling

New Zealand voted the second worst country to move to!

Aurora et Luna

Pro member
Silveroo
Rating - 99.8%
621   1   0
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/cost-of-living-crisis-new-zealand-voted-second-worst-country-to-move-to/A6QHYJL343H4HM7UVA5FLV6AVA/#Echobox=1657851155-1

I can definitely see why. I couldn't believe the price of dairy products when I was there in 2019. NZ is the dairy capital of the world and accounts for approx. 35% of the world's trade in dairy. The AUD/NZ exchange rate was almost the same but butter and cheese (+most other essential items) were 30-40% more expensive.

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/77/07/A42F7547-10D5-4E13-BDA9-64D993C7966B/Screenshot%202022-08-21%20at%207.31.19%20am.jpeg

Full term abortions is another reason

Well it doesn?t help that a WEF cultist and communist is destroying the country, by design. She is a disgusting narcissistic creep, not unlike her counterpart in Canada, Justin Castro..

STKR said:
I can definitely see why. I couldn't believe the price of dairy products when I was there in 2019. NZ is the dairy capital of the world and accounts for approx. 35% of the world's trade in dairy. The AUD/NZ exchange rate was almost the same but butter and cheese (+most other essential items) were 30-40% more expensive.

I couldn't believe the price of lamb in NZ. A country where sheep outnumber people. It was cheaper to buy imported NZ lamb from COSTCO when I was living in S/E Asia.

^^That just tells you that government are not for the people but about  their greedy selves.  Corrupt little pigs lining cash in pockets.

I'm chatting with a guy in finland,  we compared prices. It was hard to find like for like but we did find a vodka, produced in finland and sold here.  It was 5 euros more expensive in finland! Note also finland has a 30%lower average income

Back