flower-shilling

New Trump Round?

I haven't sold them, they are getting made now. I'm currently only allocating cert numbers to those who bought the first round (silver roo round) one I did and then will sell off the other cert numbers after that.

All good. You don't need to have bought the first one at all, just saving cert numbers so people who bought the first one can have the same numbers.

Ooh, I didn't even think people would want matching numbers, if whoever has #17 roo wants #17 Trump, no worries.
I don't even know what roos I have.

What is the limit to buy oz? I'll book number 11 too thank you. Hit me up for some bucks for the die when ever you want. Cheers

Thanks, I can't guarantee numbers yet unless you had that number first time to be fair to first time purchases. I do remember you bought a lot of the first issue so if you let me know the numbers, I can give you the same cert numbers.
The tooling and minting is already paid for but thanks for the offer, it is much appreciated.
These are currently being made now.

Also, should I make 100 or 200 pieces? So far I have ordered 100.

I guess it depends on what the design is as to how many I'll buy, I'll get 1 no matter what, if it really strikes me as fantastic, I'll get a couple or maybe even a few.
I can't imagine you'll have any trouble selling them.
200 is still extremely low mintage, it's not like you're going to be making them super common by making 200.

Back