flower-shilling

Jim Cramer says the economy is stabilizing and can avoid a recession

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Silveroo
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Whatever this clown says. The exact opposite will happen.

Jim Cramer says the economy is stabilizing and can avoid a recession

CNBC?s Jim Cramer on Thursday said that the economy could be on pace for a soft landing, despite what Wall Street bears might believe.

?It doesn?t have to be a recession. The economy just needs to stabilize at a lower level, which I think is already starting to happen. This is the winning hand that nobody playing the recession parlor game seems willing to acknowledge, even as I bet it?s become the most likely outcome,? he said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/08/jim-cramer-says-the-economy-is-stabilizing-and-can-avoid-a-recession.html

Attachments

• mad-money.png
    mad-money.png
    126 KB · Views: 0
same guy who told investors in 08 to remove their money from the stock market cos a crash was coming, but also told them to invest more in Bear stearns, morgan stanley, Lehman bros and all those guys as they are t0o big to fail and were safe.
The stocks he told people to get out of increased after a short period of time after the GFC and the so called Safe banking stocks crashed to nothing and never recovered. lol

When a viewer asked him while the crash was happening live on air if they should remove their life savings out of Bear Stearns and take a hit before it goes to zero, he said no and even went as far in saying they should invest more because they will be taken over and its a cheap buy ahaha.

so if any one who listened to him during the GFC then lost big time.
this guy is a Dickhead, I watch him often on Cnbc and often check up on some of the stocks he gloats about and they tend tobe rubbish, a typical pump and dumper.

So i think he knows the truth and can see what is happening in the market and economy, as he is part of the insider crowed, I just dont think he will tell the truth on what the market is doing as him telling BS makes him money.

there is a crash coming, its only because people are not broke enough yet they havent stopped spending, that will change soon enough, at some point all these interest rises and this inflation will effect people hard enough they stop spending. the hangover IMO will start towards the later half of next year, might be 2024 things might hit really hard, its definitely a slow decline. Its like walking in water that is very slowly getting deeper, and people are walking deeper and deeper and arent noticing the gradual depth increase as its so gradual, one day they find the water level its at their nose level and they cant turn around. thats what this feels like is happening here.

jason1 said:
same guy who told investors in 08 to remove their money from the stock market cos a crash was coming, but also told them to invest more in Bear stearns, morgan stanley, Lehman bros and all those guys as they are t0o big to fail and were safe.
The stocks he told people to get out of increased after a short period of time after the GFC and the so called Safe banking stocks crashed to nothing and never recovered. lol

This?

https://youtu.be/gUkbdjetlY8

Back