flower-shilling

Sale or Barter Goods for barter thread (September / October 2024)

Goods for sale, barter, or open to offers.
The finish is not Rolex , and yes a fake but I will offer you $100 for it posted. You know I'm good in our dealings

These are all brand new items, and from my retail shop, they all have warranty and in boxes.
Will suit those wanting to build a small scale solar system, or fitting out a 4x4 Ute canopy, Or preper for back up power you can visit and Pickup and exchange in person on the Sunshine coast when doing the trade.
If there is good interest I might make it a regular thing, designating some items in the shop to gold and silver trades, But for the time Being its one of each of these items. Prices in picture, will give shop details Via private chat to genuine parties

Click Images below for Price list

Attachments

• Price1.jpg
    Price1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 12
  • price2.png
    price2.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 10
These are all brand new items, and from my retail shop, they all have warranty and in boxes.
Will suit those wanting to build a small scale solar system, or fitting out a 4x4 Ute canopy, Or preper for back up power you can visit and Pickup and exchange in person on the Sunshine coast when doing the trade.
If there is good interest I might make it a regular thing, designating some items in the shop to gold and silver trades, But for the time Being its one of each of these items. Prices in picture, will give shop details Via private chat to genuine parties

Click Images below for Price list
Hey Jason does the renogy 40a dc-dc have a solar input if I was to use it for dual battery set up in an mux with smart alternator?

Back