flower-shilling

Gold FS cheap gold and some expensive so i can get my kids a pool slide for xmas

Gold

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Silveroo
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Automatically Imported from Silver Stackers
Please click the Silver Stackers link below to contact the vendor.

So wifey said she was thinking of getting a pool slide for xmas and i quickly locked her into the idea before she could come to her senses. Problem is they are super expensive! so i have to sell some gold to fund this endeavor. so take advantage of my desire to fly down a kids slide at christmas after a few drinks and get some cheap gold!
all prices are plus postage at buyers choice/cost/risk

Lot 1 - 1892 South african Pond, the 1st in the pond series and known by collectors as the coin was...

FS cheap gold and some expensive so i can get my kids a pool slide for xmas

View on Silver Stackers

Automatically Imported from Silver Stackers
Please click the Silver Stackers link below to contact the vendor.

So wifey said she was thinking of getting a pool slide for xmas and i quickly locked her into the idea before she could come to her senses. Problem is they are super expensive! so i have to sell some gold to fund this endeavor. so take advantage of my desire to fly down a kids slide at christmas after a few drinks and get some cheap gold!
all prices are plus postage at buyers choice/cost/risk

Lot 1 - 1892 South african Pond, the 1st in the pond series and known by collectors as the coin was...

FS cheap gold and some expensive so i can get my kids a pool slide for xmas

View on Silver Stackers
He has an item I am interested in but despite being told and reading a thread saying silver stackers now works and accepts new members the auto confirmation email is still broken.

Can join and browse and that is it.

Back