flower-shilling

Forum Donations

STKR

Pro member
Silveroo
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey Roos!

Given how valuable this forum is to many of us and the dedication in both time and $$ Admin sacrifices to keep this forum running for us all, I thought it would be a good time to show our appreciation and support by giving back a little to help with running costs, future upgrades and projects, and to grow the forum moving forward. If you would like to donate, any amount is perfectly fine.

There are three ways you can donate. The first is through the forum itself. If you click on the menu button (three lines) in the top left, at the bottom you'll see a 'Donate' button. This will take you to a PayPal link to donate.

Note: you do not need a PayPal account for this, you just need an email address and you can donate through PayPal's secure portal with a bank card.

The second option is you can transfer funds to me and I will send them to over directly. If you'd prefer this option, please PM me and I'll provide bank details for a transfer.

The third option is to donate some silver ( or gold 😎 ) to be used for the Treasure Map games. All games that have been run so far have been through donations from members, or quite often from Admin directly. If you'd like to donate metals for the Treasure Map, please PM me and I'll provide postage details, as future prizes will be sent out by me.

There is absolutely no expectation to donate anything, so please, if you're not in a position to contribute financially, you can absolutely show your support by taking the time to participate further in discussions and contribute to the forums growth through your activity.

Thank you @Administrator for your tireless investment and ongoing sacrifices to keep this forum running. You've given so much of yourself over the years and have never asked for anything in return. Your selfless efforts do not go unnoticed and are greatly appreciated!

IMG_20240625_232937.jpg
IMG_20240625_232750.jpg

homeless GIF

I'm having problems with paypal? Is there another way of doing this? I also can't see the "Anonymous" button for this topic?

I'm having problems with paypal? Is there another way of doing this? I also can't see the "Anonymous" button for this topic?
With your PayPal in general or just through the donation link?

You can use any email address for the donation. I had issues with my PayPal and have forgotten my password when I used my email linked to my PayPal account. I just used my other email address and it went through as a guest. There's a check box to create a PayPal account with the email you use (if it's not already linked to a PayPal account). I unchecked this and it all went through fine.

It's awesome to see some support coming in. We have silver donations for the treasure map games and I'll donate a few ounces once I fish out some loose pieces. Every little bit helps, so please consider helping out in any way you can.
^^^ I've sent money directly to the bosses account. Flick him a pm for it

You can always choose this option but he's got a lot on this month and that's why I suggested PM'ing myself.

With your PayPal in general or just through the donation link?

You can use any email address for the donation. I had issues with my PayPal and have forgotten my password when I used my email linked to my PayPal account. I just used my other email address and it went through as a guest. There's a check box to create a PayPal account with the email you use (if it's not already linked to a PayPal account). I unchecked this and it all went through fine.
Done. The problem was caused by paypal automatically logging me into my account and then telling me there was a problem with the account, and I couldn't proceed. Anyhow, now I discovered another way around this for future.

Send me your postal address & I'll put together a" Care Package "
of some silver goodies .

Back