flower-shilling

Feel good stories with substance

^^^ US medals are worthless.They are not worth the metal or the blood sacrificed for their honour. One thing is for sure if I have to fight for my country I won't be fighting for a $2 purple heart badge. Get real.

I'm an optus customer & I couldn't be happier.
This morning I woke to a non functioning phone, no matter I went & bought a coffee with $$ & sat back & watched the morning peak hour coffee rush customers walk in & walk back out empty handed. No cash no coffee.
The "I don't use cash brigade" looked very disappointed. Schardenfruede+++

I had a headache today so I went to my local pharmacy.

Attachments

• 1693220210010.jpg
    1693220210010.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 7
I'm sure he had a good life by his standards. You can only hope there's a judgement day upon death for people like Kissinger who escape accountability for their crimes.

Last edited:
My mother was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's when she was 57. As she slowly declined my Dad told us he wanted to take care of her like she took care of us. He kept her in their home as long as he possibly could. He would get maybe 2-3 hours of sleep at night making sure she was okay, changing bed sheets, changing her clothes, washing her and he never complained. When my mom was moved to a full time care facility his devotion never ceased. He visited her everyday. He continued to care for her even with the nurses around. He helped lift her, feed her, wash her, paid close attention to every detail of her care. For ten years he did this. No complaints. No resentment. He was gentle, loving and devoted. My mother passed away March 22, 2016. My Dad was by her side. I am humbled and in awe of what I witnessed. He is a truly special person and I'm so lucky to call him Dad.

Credit: C. Julian

FB_IMG_1701325431964.jpg

I'm sure he had a good life by his standards. You can only hope there's a judgement day upon death for people like Kissinger who escape accountability for their crimes.
All scales are balanced by the One and only King, and Kissinger will be getting a prelude to his eternity right now in that tight patch of dirt he lays in.

Back