flower-shilling

Fake perth mint coins.

Sandy Gooch

Silveroo
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know this is an old art but personally today was the first time i saw Ebay facilitating largevscale chinese fake coins advertised as perth min 2024 lunar dragons. Multiple sellers. Just because somewhere way down in the description it says 'material:IRON' doesnt mean you can say its 999 pure silver. Given these are gov. backed denomination this is NO DIFFERENT to printing money and selling it half price. And yet just like all the zombie northern industrialist's children who buy driving licenses and uni degrees swarming my once pleasant neighbourhood, in porches and lexus with no fkn spacial awareness or ability to drive, they get a free pass. Full scale currency forgery. Nothing to see here. Just ship it in with the meth. Grrrrrrrrrrr

don't buy them loose, the capsules are not likely to go into that plastic roll
its the reason to not go for S3 lunar
S2 has different diameter, not sure got S2 with S3 diameter lol

These are 12.99 aud. Dont worry, im not buying anything, im just mad with ebay that now blatant forgery of a nations backed currency is acceptable.

... just like all the zombie northern industrialist's children who buy driving licenses and uni degrees swarming my once pleasant neighbourhood, in porches and lexus with no fkn spacial awareness or ability to drive, they get a free pass.
Sounds like we live in the same area! That has been happening in my area for the last 10 years.

Today ACT police arrested an 18 year old after 3 people were scammed on Gumtree & bought fake gold bullion. Counterfeit products & $3,000 cash seized by police.

I knew this was a scam and actually contacted the person to see if they'd meet me at Edlins to test it. They agreed but never got back to me. I've seen these types of scams pop up a few times over the years, claiming to have a receipt from Perth Mint. The below spot pricing is a dead giveaway.

Screenshot_2024-07-25-01-35-44-59_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Back