flower-shilling

Donald Trump rushed off stage after shots fired at rally

I'm still sceptical about this. I think the truth is somewhere between a Deep State assassination attempt and a staged event.

I've thought something like, Trump and team knew about a real assanianation attempt and rather than stopping it, countered it with what we saw, the investigation into it will find the plan on Trumps life, but not Trumps counter.

Simpsons called Kamala ‘presidency’Writer Al Jean has trumpeted the animation series once again calling a real-life event way ahead of time by predicting that Kamala Harris would be elected.He referenced an episode aired in 2000 in which Lisa is named the first woman President wearing a purple jacket and pearls similar to those Harris wore at Biden’s 2021 inauguration ceremony.The episode also featured President Lisa Simpson claiming “We inherited quite the budget crunch from President Trump” after succeeding the “real estate mogul” in the Oval Office.
photo_5258132326972513062_y.jpg

The essence of life is not about looking what the Yanks are doing, but to acknowledge what the rest of the world is planning after the idiots get sucked into the big black hole of no return they have made in their communities. Goodbye the American dream. The country is full of dumb down idiots not worth spitting on.

Election whisperer who accurately predicted nearly all outcomes since 1984, says Kamala Harris on track to win in November

Allan Lichtman, who correctly called the elections of Trump in 2016 and Biden in 2020, says his forecasts point to a Harris win in the upcoming presidential election.

He uses “13 keys” to make his prediction, and as of now, the VP has six compared to the Republican candidate’s three.

Lichtman still has four keys to hand out to make a comfortable prediction, but in his own words says “a lot would have to go wrong for Democrats to lose."

#Indecision2024 #KamalaHarris - Boost

Back