flower-shilling

COMING POLITICAL EARTHQUAKE | John Adams

ozcopper

Staff member
Silveroo
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
?We could see a political earthquake..What we need is a complete peaceful revolution,? declares Australian economist John Adams.

From the land down under, where lockdowns and curtailment of civil rights have been protracted and severe, Adams issues a call for action and courage on the part of ordinary people, to restore our lives to the freedom and prosperity we rightly deserve.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfCAuFGZ_I0[/youtube]

A John Adams update...

Dear all,

After a 9-month ordeal, I am happy to report that my Don Quixote windmill tilting adventure has now come to an end. For extremely sensitive reasons, I am prohibited from speaking publicly about my adventure for now.

As I have expressed in some of my telegram posts, the past 9 months has been one of the greatest gambles of my life as I have put my entire life on hold. It definitely has been the hardest endeavour that I have undertaken and it has required me to summon every ounce of my ability (as well as time and resources).

What happens from here, I cannot say, but the coming months will either be my greatest victory or my greatest failure. Only time will tell.

In the interim, it is now time for me to get my life back together and resume my regular duties.

Responding to Correspondence

In the past few months, many people from across Australia have attempted to reach out and connect with me. In many instances, I have not been able to respond given the lack of time and attention span.

I am hoping now I will have the ability to connect with many of you and resume my research and my public writings. With respect to my adamseconomics website, keep an eye out for new articles in the coming weeks and also more frequent newsletters.

If you did want to connect with me, please feel free to reach out and be assured that I have a lot more capacity to respond.

Martin North ? In the Interests of the People

I will be returning in the coming days to the studio with Martin North to resume our effective show ? ?In the Interests of the People?. Martin and I have spoken in some detail in recent months about bringing IOTP back and in what format will the show take.

In my 9-month absence, a lot has happened in the realm of economics, politics (including geopolitics), civil rights and the Australian society at large. Thus, there is a lot of topics and information to cover. Martin and I hope we are able to bring you quality and insightful analysis.

So please keep an eye out for our return to the airwaves.

As Good As Gold Australia ? Gold and Silver Bullion

There have been many people in the past few months who have attempted to contact me seeking information about the precious metals market or acquiring gold and silver bullion. Given my adventure, I have had little to no time or capacity to connect with people.

I am happy to report that I am fully back on deck now with my role at As Good As Gold Australia (AGAGA) as their Chief Economist. So if you have questions about precious metals or if you would like to acquire gold and silver bullion, please feel free to contact me either via email or social media. I am happy to help out.

In the coming weeks, I will be back on the YouTube circuit as I will be speaking on various international platforms about the precious metals market.

2022 Federal Election

As you would be aware, the Federal Election has now been called and Australia will be off to the polls on 21 May 2022.

I am not in the business of pushing one political party over another, however I am adamant that the Coalition-Labor-Greens agenda and direction for Australia is an unmitigated disaster for Australia, whether it be in relation to:

COVID-19 management (lockdown and vaccines);
    the economy;
    education standards,
    public health (non-COVID-19); and
    foreign policy, etc.

By any objective measure, Australia is a nation that has been in decline over the past 20+ years and the 3 major political groups are not offering anything which gives me confidence that Australia is going to improve its fortunes.

As some of you may be aware, several months ago I announced on social media that I would be voting for the:

United Australia Party in the seat of Cunningham (i.e., Wollongong); and
    Liberal Democrats for the Senate in NSW.

The UAP and the LDP (but also others such as One Nation) reflect my utter disgust at how Australia?s political class has managed the COVID-19 pandemic as well as the medical, economic, mental health and social damage that politicians and health bureaucrats have inflicted on the Australian people.

It is my strong position that we must sweep out the current political establishment and bring in new people who take the job of governing Australia seriously. It is ultimately up to you on who you wish to vote for, but I hope that you all will join me in voting for a dramatic change in the direction of Australia.

Social Media

In the main, I have been relatively quiet on social media over the past 9 months, however, I plan to change in this in the coming months. Of all the platforms that I communicate on, Telegram is the best platform which allows me to express myself without the fear of censorship, etc.

So if you want to keep up to date with my latest thoughts and analysis, please feel free to connect with me on social media.

With respect to Telegram, I have had a problem with managing spam bots and as a result, some people have been accidentally blocked for posting on my group. If you are one of these people, please let me know. I am happy to address it.

Future Updates

This is all for now from me. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.

Cheers,

John Adams

Back