flower-shilling

Bullion Network

BULLION NOW
Locally Produced Silver Bar ? 10oz
$347.30.

Your price $370.40. The abacus says that's $23.10 more than BULLION NOW.

I know you called on Silver Roos to notify you if we note "A problem with Pricing". I think there's a problem with your pricing. Happy to keep you notified.
I'm sure this is just an honest mistake, teething problems if you will & not simply gouging your friends while pretending to look after them.
Maybe Silver Roos can do a "Metals Watch"monitoring & posting the best deals a bit like the "Fuel Price Watch". Could be good for you, maybe help you stay within the realm of competitive pricing. As you know, they're an educated crowd on SR.

I'm NOT here to be the cheapest .
NOBODY can compete with Bullion Now .
I meant major price differences where prices are totally out .
As the so called developers have beeb doing all sorts of BS .
YOU seem to be the only one who thinks I should be the cheapest

You may well be the cheapest, but you are not the best value, not even close.
Please don't shoot the messenger here. You called for assistance and I assisted- you're welcome. I appreciate a shekel as much as the next man & as my Zeyde used to say "A shekel saved is a shekel earned".

Now back to that question you keep avoiding, are you going to commit to looking after Silver Roos members or not? Yes or no will suffice.

I want commit to anything for you.
When the time is right and I've gone through all the products.
Maybe.
But I will NOT commit to anything involving you.
Go and open your own shop and try

spannermonkey said:
I want commit to anything for you.
When the time is right and I've gone through all the products.
Maybe.
But I will NOT commit to anything involving you.
Go and open your own shop and try

You flatter yourself I would not consider buying your garbage. As I previously asked, why would anybody other than a shcmuck buy your high premium, low buyback trash? Really, why? Pity?

dragafem said:
When was the last time Bullion now offered anything on SS let alone any other big dealers?So why would bullion network?
Fair question & I don't know when BN last did that. The difference being discussed here is that BULLION NOW offers some of the best sell/buy prices in the country.
If a dealer asks for input to improve, then the dealer should not squeal, feigning hardship when that input is provided. Maybe he can't accept constructive input. I'm not Freud, so I'm not going to try & unravel that mess.

Question for you.
How are you going to deal with buy backs?
Will they all be thrown in a tub and sold as low premium so customers have a crack at a bargain or will you sort the wheat from the chaff and list the better things that come in for what they're worth?

I'd prefer the former, but at the same time I'd understand if you go the latter.

Not sure if this is suppose to say locked, locked would make more sense.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221019-172758_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20221019-172758_Brave.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 2
shinymetal said:
Question for you.
Will they all be thrown in a tub and sold as low premium so customers have a crack at a bargain or will you sort the wheat from the chaff and list the better things that come in for what they're worth?

I'd prefer the former, but at the same time I'd understand if you go the latter.
Low premium will go out as low premium , like the tube of Roos I sold & the last stackers meeting.
But when I have to go out & actually look for stock & have to pay +$5-$6 minium .
I'm going to get as much as possible for it .
I paid $36 each for 1890's silver eagles .
Do you really think I'm going to let them go for $45-$50 ?
Our main lines are low premium 1kg silver bars
And 1oz gold ingots.
Everything else is cream

spannermonkey said:
shinymetal said:
Question for you.

Low premium will go out as low premium , like the tube of Roos I sold & the last stackers meeting.
But when I have to go out & actually look for stock & have to pay +$5-$6 minium .
And 1oz gold ingots.
Everything else is cream

1890's Eagles? did you mean 1990's?
If you did mean 1890's what is a 1890's eagle?

shinymetal said:
spannermonkey said:
shinymetal said:
Question for you.

And 1oz gold ingots.
Everything else is cream

1890's Eagles? did you mean 1990's?
If you did mean 1890's what is a 1890's eagle?
Silver Dollar sorry

Got the sign up sorted. I was trying on my mobile. 😅
The verification system is abit extra, is there another way to avoid such an inconvenience?

Solidag said:
Got the sign up sorted. I was trying on my mobile. 😅
The verification system is abit extra, is there another way to avoid such an inconvenience?
The BULLON NOW site is user friendly & so are their buy/ sell prices.

Back