flower-shilling

Bitcoin the new gold, Fuck off it is.

jason1

Pro member
Silveroo
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
they said Bitcoin was the new safe haven for investors during inflation and invent of wars, and that crypto currency is the new gold. well Heres the test.
Physical investments like gold is clearly still seen as the go to safe haven, its clear to see where people are parking their money right now, it aint in stocks or crypto currency

down, down in a burning ring of fire.

Be allot of broke Mofo's right now, crypto has proven it is not an asset to hold steady during an inflation fueled financial hit. has been down hill since this first post was made, and it keeps going, this is tied to much to the stock market.

21k first target will be here tomorrow  :eek:
did not survive the special operation
cannot survive Putin inflation
pause for third point, up and coming real soon
4k is the next target
nevermind this is just temporary  ;D

Pleb over at SS doesn't want to play with Bitcon anymore, and has stated the idiot has sold most of its holdings  ;D . I warned the useless c@nt many times lookout below.  I hope the fuck got stung hard

Silver Soul said:
Pleb over at SS doesn't want to play with Bitcon anymore, and has stated the idiot has sold most of its holdings  ;D . I warned the useless c@nt many times lookout below.  I hope the fuck got stung hard

ahaha. yer,  wonder how much he lost? i thought it was all "FUD" lol

Bet he Wishes he was a "No Coiner" now.

But im sure he will make out he was really smart and made a fortune even if he lost big time. he wouldnt sell on the way down if he didnt have to, after all its "buy the dip" wasnt it?, and its only going to go back up, ahaha.

his favorite calls he likes to say to people who talk down Bitcoin.

Likely pretend from now on he was never was part of the crypto mania lol.

He is fantastic value that guy and a great source for a laugh.
he is still trying to argue even after dumping his cryptos that they are a better investment than gold and silver for wealth preservation ahaha. those comments will be hard to back away from.

16,000 cryptos can go to nil ???
its just too costly to power-up the computer, utility value is too long and too low can't beat any of Putin's inflation/tax/new laws lol
its the pregnant pause baby coin!

On the run up to the insane bitcoin prices, people were selling gold hand over fist both on SS & at LCSs.
I never bought any although I came very close on the run up.
I don't  offer my advice on things I don't understand as a rule. It was clear that BTC was out performing gold by a country mile during the run up & it was obvious that people were making insane profits. I made an exception to my rule with crypto. My advice was, Invest 5k for example, then every time the BTC has increased enough to buy an ounce of gold, do so and keep doing so. If you get two ounces out of it you have your initial investment & you can just let the BTC ride from there on. During the period I'm talking about, BTC tripled. So you could have made 4 ounces AND kept your 5k in BTC.
Not rocket science, just seemed obvious to me & relatively safe & conservative.

It'll be interesting to see a response from Max Keyser referring to gold in the future as "Little yellow pet rocks" and his enthusiastic promotion of BTC.
He may still be right yet, but currently his assertions aren't looking particularly accurate. Personally I hope he is wrong.

Back