flower-shilling

Albo Watch

Shlomo Goldberg

Pro member
Silveroo
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
A place to post the achievements & failures of the Albanese regime.

I’ll kick it off with an achievement, (settle down & hear me out) an achievement or failure is all in the eye of the beholder.
Albanese succeeded magnificently in dividing the country with his proposed apartheid state referendum.

After the dismissal defeat at the ballot box, greasey needs his “No child will live in poverty” moment. He’s jumped on the white ribbon bandwagon knowing it’s a certain winner that nobody will argue with. It is the softest shameless attempt to gain popularity knowing the population already abhors violence against women and girls.
BTW Bobs “No child….” promise didn’t age well. As my mate said of Bob, the quote should have been “No former PM shall be without his own roof top putting green”.

$890,000,000 worth of tax payer funded bushmasters to Elensky
$925,000,000 bribe for the women’s vote.

Society & the unwritten rules largely kept in check the abhorrent behaviour of violence against women. If a woman was being mistreated, men would step in & stop it in its tracks with a well deserved flogging of the perpetrator. That was usually enough.

The courts apply the laws created by the parliaments.
Male defenders of women & children have long been at risk of legal punishment for violence against violent aggressors against women & children. This unsavoury increase (if true) of violence against women is largely the fault of government. Scumbags know they can operate with impunity.
In short, society has a way of managing itself & government has a way of interfering & creating problems- but never fear, they have the solution.

$925,000,000 bribe for the women’s vote.

Society & the unwritten rules largely kept in check the abhorrent behaviour of violence against women. If a woman was being mistreated, men would step in & stop it in its tracks with a well deserved flogging of the perpetrator. That was usually enough.

The courts apply the laws created by the parliaments.
Male defenders of women & children have long been at risk of legal punishment for violence against violent aggressors against women & children. This unsavoury increase (if true) of violence against women is largely the fault of government. Scumbags know they can operate with impunity.
In short, society has a way of managing itself & government has a way of interfering & creating problems- but never fear, they have the solution.

Also, when you incentivize "escaping violence" by $5,000, you'll probably find there's a lot more (false) reporting of violence. Probably by scorned women.

Do men get $5,000 for escaping violence? A friend of mine divorced his first wife due to her violent outbursts. She'd often threaten him with a knife. I saw her in a rage once, she ripped a door off its hinges and threw it at him.

I’m waiting & hoping for Albo to plagiarise that other flacid wanker Alexander downie.
Who can forget his women’s anti violence policy that he dubbed “The things that batter” (1994-5) The policy name was actually “the things that matter” poor old downie could read a room as well as gweashee albaneeshee.

it is now on display in Moscow
it got re-directed lol

Last edited:
it is now on display in Moscow
it got re-directed lol

I saw that, waiting for the government and compliant media to put a positive spin on it eg
"In an effort to increase civilian population educational standards in Russia the Australian government has donated to a recently established museum in Russia "

Back