flower-shilling

2022-2023 ecconomic Meltdown

jason1

Pro member
Silveroo
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
We fucked our worlds economy up for a flu. Is there any one who thinks this was worth it now? lol

2023 is gonna hurt ladies and Gentlemen, and the population is too stupid to see it.

Like seriously there were People out there who didnt think this was going to happen? lol

clear that debt asap if you have any. there will be a few fancy ski-boats and jetskis up for sale next year going cheap.
watch those debt filled knobs topple like domino's, the same dimwitted people who thought lock downs and shutting our economy down for two years and living of government debt was a fantastic idea, and watch them complain about it, ahaha, like are we supposed to feel sorry for them?
The problem is, those of us who said this was going to happen and said this is all stupid are the ones who also suffer along with them, upside is we are slightly more prepared.

A part of me wants to celebrate the fools getting burnt, but the rest of me knows it's all part of a broader agenda. I'm keeping my good friends close and definitely preparing for some harsh times ahead.

the opportunity to buy the crash is being extended into the 2023, so set aside some cash to buy some bargain. unfortunately in 2023 the post in items will get GST, so only will get from the local dealer
after the mid term US election, things can get real ugly into next year. flying inflations due to the spared money since March 2020. WILDLY come next to you, the monkey pox.

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2022/06/is-us-nato-with-wef-help-pushing-for-a-global-south-famine.html
Michael Hudson: Is US/NATO (with WEF Help) Pushing for a Global South Famine?
Posted on June 6, 2022 by Yves Smith

STKR said:
A part of me wants to celebrate the fools getting burnt, but the rest of me knows it's all part of a broader agenda. I'm keeping my good friends close and definitely preparing for some harsh times ahead.

yes, I have the same struggle, i want tobe there yelling from a roof top like a lunatic, "i fucken told ya 's so, when you thought it was a good idea for the government to essentially force people to sit on their couches for two years and tobe paid with government debt, what the fuck did all you sheep think was going to happen?" lol

But yes the problem is We have to live in this shit show as well.
I do find it midly amusing watching friends who backed the covid fear and economy closures over the last few years suddenly worrying maybe it wasnt such a good idea now lol, are you beginning to notice how many people who pushed covid fear now pretend they never did? ahaha, but you only have togo down their facebook page a few months earlier to see their sanctimonious posts about how we are all in it together, and those selfish people who are running around saying this is a scam will die and put other peoples lives at risk, and how good they them selves are amazing and considerate to others for following the rules unlike those other bad selfish people,  ahaha

so on some level is is very amusing watching the sheep crying foul now. lol

It's all good coming in screaming eagle! But it hasn't happened yet. I'm not  saying  crap will hit the fan soon but there is not enough mass rioting on the streets to hit the panic button yet. When it's full blown suburban warfare look out. I feel we are getting close tho to a shift.  Food crisis could be the tipping point

Silver Soul said:
It's all good coming in screaming eagle! But it hasn't happened yet. I'm not  saying  crap will hit the fan soon but there is not enough mass rioting on the streets to hit the panic button yet. When it's full blown suburban warfare look out. I feel we are getting close tho to a shift.  Food crisis could be the tipping point

Im not saying urban warfare, but a big fat fucken financial crisis is a definite. there is a big melt down coming, I doubt even the most optimistic economists think this is going tobe a nice cozy ride.
the talk of this economic Meltdown is now becoming mainstream, its being discussed, not just the fringes who followed this stuff. Because in a number of areas people are feeling it already, this is shaping up tobe a depression era style shit show.

It has started, we are at the beginning of it for sure, and the pain has started,  there is already allot of pain from inflation on people, the homelessness right now is insane, there are families living in cars in my area. Middle class families who couldn't afford the 50% rent rises in the last 12months alone, which is on top of the 30% the year before, the type of people you wouldnt think would find them selves homeless easily.
we already have a situation in many towns where typically tobe homeless you needed to make a bunch of poor life choices over an extended period of time, Not now its already seeing regular working people out on their arses
its nuts, our local community board is full of people begging for some one with a granny flat who is able to offer cheap rent to their family, because they have no where togo.

jason1 said:
I do find it midly amusing watching friends who backed the covid fear and economy closures over the last few years suddenly worrying maybe it wasnt such a good idea now lol, are you beginning to notice how many people who pushed covid fear now pretend they never did?

If it is publicly revealed that vaccinated individuals have genetic damage and females are potentially infertile; I can imaging large numbers of young women smiling with loving eyes to their target male and (lying through their teeth) confidently saying "I never got it...I was against it".

jason1 said:
Silver Soul said:

Im not saying urban warfare, but a big fat fucken financial crisis is a definite. there is a big melt down coming, I doubt even the most optimistic economists think this is going tobe a nice cozy ride.
the talk of this economic Meltdown is now becoming mainstream, its being discussed, not just the fringes who followed this stuff. Because in a number of areas people are feeling it already, this is shaping up tobe a depression era style shit show.

It has started, we are at the beginning of it for sure, and the pain has started,  there is already allot of pain from inflation on people, the homelessness right now is insane, there are families living in cars in my area. Middle class families who couldn't afford the 50% rent rises in the last 12months alone, which is on top of the 30% the year before, the type of people you wouldnt think would find them selves homeless easily.
we already have a situation in many towns where typically tobe homeless you needed to make a bunch of poor life choices over an extended period of time, Not now its already seeing regular working people out on their arses
its nuts, our local community board is full of people begging for some one with a granny flat who is able to offer cheap rent to their family, because they have no where togo.

I don't know what planet you're on but mine is no where dire to yours. I've worked my life up from a poor street kid to a smart respectful businessman.  Too many Australians want a handout.  Well screw them. Let the suckers bleed in your new Armageddon scenario.  Fuck the leeches

Silver Soul said:
jason1 said:
Silver Soul said:

I don't know what planet you're on but mine is no where dire to yours. I've worked my life up from a poor street kid to a smart respectful businessman.  Too many Australians want a handout.  Well screw them. Let the suckers bleed in your new Armageddon scenario.  Fuck the leeches

what you talking about? im saying there is allot of middle-class homelessness in my area, and are people with employment, working families living in cars due to the cost of living increasing. dont know what that has todo with leeches on the system that your talking about, i suspect you might have read my comment different.
Our community board is full of these people trying to find some where to live as there is no where to rent, and what there is available is extremely expensive, they literally would live anywhere, you talking an area where rents were $400 Per week only two years ago, now pushing $800-$1000 for a brick veneer home built in the 90's. thats insane for a blue collar working area.
thats not my situation,I own both a home and rental property,
What Im saying its already becoming a reality and increasing here in Qld, from the sunny coast to up north qld. the leeches dont have problems, they got public housing. lol
I owned my house outright at 32 was bought with cash, so if your saying im a leech your wrong, Im pointing out in some areas, there are already regular Aussies with jobs out on the street, we are in a crisis right now, a combo of a housing rental crisis and inflation crisis, and the combo of the two in some areas is way worse than other areas. so just because you havent seen it yet in your area, doesn't mean its not happening, there is also the possibility that your a bit out of touch with what is happening in some areas of the country with the working class.
When I say people wanting to take any thing for cheap rent, I saw one family offering on the local community board, offering to pay upto $500 a week to rent a granny flat, or even a shed house, as their current rent was raised to $950 a week, and they couldn't afford that. lol thats what is cheap rent in our area these days, fast increases in both rent because of those moving here from down south in droves, as they came here to escape Victorian lock-downs, drove up prices and caused a rental crisis. and now the added price of goods increasing fast is a perfect storm for the working class.

you might be a bit sheltered if your not seeing whats going on with the regular man in working class areas right now lol
Even areas with no job prospects are seeing big increases.
The current stats for the qld housing crisis is 97000 people are trying to get houses for rentals and are in ques, essentially homeless. thats up 50k in only a year.

PS
I had 150 People apply for my rental property in Bundaberg, the family who got it had been applying for homes for 3 months and they had outstanding rental history. every one of those people who applied, the realestates requirement to limit application numbers needed all applicant to have preapprovals and checks before they are even allowed to apply for rentals. meaning every one of those people had jobs and good rental history.  this family had been couch surfing with friends for weeks, before getting our house.

the people moved out from old folks home out to a long term Cruiser boat, for cheaper rental. To save money they go by bi-monthly lol. during covid... those ships are usually close to empty.

Back