flower-shilling

2021 Kookaburra sought

Nugget

Silveroo
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Gangsters!

I'm after a 2021 Perth Mint Kookaburra. They seem awfully rare for some reason. Well, they're not readily available. I'm not super concerned about not getting one but it'd be great to secure one.

I can trade if that's what you'd like. I can buy (and would like to add to my order if possible) as well

Help a Queenslander out :)

Sorry, can't help, I have a roll or two but want to keep.

Chiming in because I think you're right and this is kinda weird for silver (there was also a 1/10 gold bullion kook). I can find rolls of 2020 and 2022. No 2021.

Nugget said:
Gangsters!

I'm after a 2021 Perth Mint Kookaburra. They seem awfully rare for some reason. Well, they're not readily available. I'm not super concerned about not getting one but it'd be great to secure one.

I can trade if that's what you'd like. I can buy (and would like to add to my order if possible) as well

Help a Queenslander out :)
I have a 10 oz 2021 kookaburra if that's within the scope of what you're looking for...
It's one of those "I don't really want to let it go but it's technically available anyway"  :)

I should have stipulated I'm after a 1 ounce 2021 Kookaburra. I'm sure I'll secure one at some point but sheesh. It's still 2021  :-\

Back