flower-shilling

Sports and Hobbies?

STKR

Pro member
Silveroo
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
What sports or hobbies are you involved in?

I have plenty, like: Archery, shooting, cars + bikes and even play social table tennis.

But lately I've signed up to indoor soccer. I haven't played indoor before, and I haven't played soccer since I was 10 years old... But damn indoor soccer is fast paced and intense. It doesn't appear they do seperate grades in the men's division, so we're playing against A grade teams who take it so fkn seriously.

Me I have been into Scuba for over 40 years, and have been all around the world teaching it as a master instructor. I love growing marijuana on my farm legally by the way in Thailand. I also absolutely love going out with the Thai locals finding bush food, I'min what and what not to eat off the land, these people are in my blood and respect their knowledge tremendously. I am a hoarder of anything unusual fake anything is a buzz for me, metal detecting for gold or old relics me and the boy's are out finding many a weekend. Underwater relics is my passion it actually got me into silver stacking in the early 80's studying the VOC ship wrecks on the WA coast line with their hoards of silver on board to trade with the spice traders in Java. The knowledge that I have amassed over the years in Underwater environment has turned me into an amateur inventor in high pressure pneumatics. On weekends I like growing veggies very much.

No license needed for crossbows, slingshots, blowdarts, or replica firearms (that shoot blanks).

I'm surprised Jacinda didn't take that away, too. We can have slingshots here but they can't have an arm brace. Do you have restrictions with those?

And what's it like reloading the Adder? And what's the accuracy like beyond 40m?

I'm surprised Jacinda didn't take that away, too. We can have slingshots here but they can't have an arm brace. Do you have restrictions with those?

And what's it like reloading the Adder? And what's the accuracy like beyond 40m?

Yeah. I'm surprised too.

No restrictions on arm braces for slingshots. I purchased one with an arm brace.

The EK Adder is surprisingly accurate up to about 70 meters. Beyond that it loses a bit of accuracy. Reloading is easy. The default magazine holds 5 or 6 bolts. But you can buy or print an adaptor that holds a lot more. Once you've used it a few times it's super quick to reload.

I've replaced the default red-dot sight with a laser.

I'm thinking of getting the EK Siege for a bit of hunting.

Yeah. I'm surprised too.

No restrictions on arm braces for slingshots. I purchased one with an arm brace.

The EK Adder is surprisingly accurate up to about 70 meters. Beyond that it loses a bit of accuracy. Reloading is easy. The default magazine holds 5 or 6 bolts. But you can buy or print an adaptor that holds a lot more. Once you've used it a few times it's super quick to reload.

What's wrong with the Adder for hunting? It has a decent 270ft per second. 70m is awesome range for any bow. I aim for 40-50m with my compound. 30-40m with my recurve.

I've installed a few lasers on things. I find they put you off more than anything because the laser moves around too much. Where a normal sight you don't pay attention to those small movements as much.

Yeah. I'm surprised too.

Crossbow is cool mate :) got a compound myself but that is great Aussie sucks for many things

Back